Undead Miners (and the Vampire Miner in the Console version and Mobile version) are enemies that appear in the Cavern layer and follow the Fighter AI. They wear a Mining Helmet, which provides a small amount of light around them. This light makes them much easier to find and can sometimes reveal sealed caves, much like blooming Blinkroot. Undead Miners can break down doors.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Vampire Miner does not get the damage boost from the Stake Launcher that the Vampire from the Solar Eclipse gets, even though it is called a vampire.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Vampire Miner may have been influenced by Vortigaunts from the Half Life video game series.
History[edit | edit source]
- Undead Miners now have a chance to drop Mining Helmets.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Now has a chance to drop a Bone Pickaxe.
- Name changed from Dead Miner to Undead Miner.
- Health increased from 60 to 70, defense increased from 8 to 9, damage increased from 20 to 22.
- 1.0.3: Introduced.