Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Undead Miners (and the Vampire Miner in the Console version and Mobile version) are enemies that appear in the Cavern layer and follow the Fighter AI. They wear a Mining Helmet, which provides a small amount of light around them. This light makes them much easier to find and can sometimes reveal sealed caves, much like blooming Blinkroot. Undead Miners can break down doors.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Vampire Miner does not get the damage boost from the Stake Launcher that the Vampire from the Solar Eclipse gets, even though it is called a vampire.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Vampire Miner may have been influenced by Vortigaunts from the Half Life video game series.
History[edit | edit source]
- Undead Miners now have a chance to drop Mining Helmets.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Now has a chance to drop a Bone Pickaxe.
- Name changed from Dead Miner to Undead Miner.
- Health increased from 60 to 70, defense increased from 8 to 9, damage increased from 20 to 22.
- 1.0.3: Introduced.