- See upcoming features for future updates.
A list of changes made in each update. A (?) denotes that the info there is guesswork, and possibly incorrect. Known bugs in the latest versions are listed here.
1.2 For consoles
Terraria 1.2 was released for consoles on November 5th, and contains a few items that the PC update also includes. Exclusive changes:
- Big performance improvements (especially noticeable during new world generation, split screen multi-player and mini map creation)
- Improved (smoother) lighting in split screen mode
- Improved friend game search
- In split screen a player can now leave a session in the pause menu (instead of having to sign out)
- When a player signs in to a split screen multi-player session, he/she can no longer sign in with a profile that was already signed in
- Join through presence is now only allowed for friends
- General performance improvements
- Sound effect improvements (pitching/panning)
- King Statue now also affects Santa
- Improved message box
- Incorporated 1.2 updated biome background graphics, new sun and moon graphics
- Incorporated new low-tier armor sets and their recipes
- Certain item stack sizes have been increased from 250 to 999
- Added animations for water, water sparkles, life crystals, shadow orbs, furnace and hell forge*
- Added random sizes for Zombies and Demon Eyes
- Added new enemy sprites: Pincushion Zombie, Slimed Zombie, Female Zombie, Twiggy Zombie, Swamp Zombie, Shroom Zombie
- Added Sparkly wings
- Fixed dungeon tile bug where players were unable to mine dungeon blocks
- Fixed music box bug (ability to smash a music box and getting a different item in return)
- Fixed platinum coin stacking bug
- Fixed crafting interface bug where the current recipe would "jump" to another recipe when more or less recipes would be shown as your materials change.
- Fixed grid rendering when ruler item was equipped
- Quick Access shortcuts are now saved
- Quick Access shortcuts UI improvements
- NPC [de]buffs time out properly
- It's no longer possible to defeat Eater of Worlds by using the Magic Mirror
- New Character Selection GUI, more in line with World Select GUI
- Fixed a font rendering bug when switching from split screen to full screen (or vice versa)
- It's no longer possible to hack worlds by loading PC data
- Network protocol improvements
- Slightly improved graphics (no lossy compression for tiles)
- Leaderboards UI now more consistent with other UIs (shiny yellow highlight instead of white)
- Fixed some minor localization issues in leaderboards for the Spanish language
- Fixed certain death messages not being displayed correctly
184.108.40.206 was released on October 31st, 2013
- You can no longer see enemy players on the map during PvP
- Jack 'O Lanterns no longer show up as Chandeliers on the map
- Costumed Zombies will no longer open doors on non bloodmoon nights
- Costumed Demon Eyes will now correctly leave at night
- Rifle Scope now works with Candy Corn Rifle and Stake Launcher
- Rifle Scope no longer zooms when moused over interactable objects
- Added save file validation before overwriting previous worlds (to prevent file corruption)
- Fixed a bug that was causing monsters to only show one debuff on multiplayer
- Changed the requirement for the Demolitionist to sell Land Mines to defeating Plantera
- Fixed a bug that could cause aggro reduction to not work correctly
- Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll
- Flame and Frozen Wings now fade when stealthed
- Monsters that transform now correctly keep their debuffs
- Frost Staff will now trigger Spectre's set bonus
- Actuators no longer work on doors
- You can no longer teleport into the Lihzahrd
- Added some checks to ensure multiple NPCs of the same type don’t spawn
- Improved tile handling performance (Thanks Solsund!)
- Bat Hook now correctly drops from Goodie Bags
- Witch Doctor now correctly sells Cauldrons during Halloween
- You can now correctly step up all types of platforms
- Opening a chest can no longer grab items from it automatically on a small screen
- Water Fountains are now sold after defeating Plantera
- Using Rod of Discord near the end of the map will no longer cause you to crash
- Using the Rod of Discord now gives a debuff that takes life when it’s used again
- There is now a buff icon for Campfire and Water Candle
- Plantera now enrages when taken out of the Jungle or to the surface
- The Destroyer is now immune to all debuffs
- Some enemies will no longer chase players depending on level of stealth and distance
- Shroomite Armor no longer loses stealth when using items
- Critical Strike increase on accessory reforges have been doubled
- Tabi and Master Ninja Gear now bring the player to full speed instead of stopping
- Piranha Gun now hits monsters more times per second
This update fixes some bugs.
- Merchant now correctly sells the Sickle
- Fixed several graphical issues with the new Halloween costumes
- Pumpkin Seeds now have a price
- All the new Halloween weapons can now be reforged
- Hellbats now drop Magma Stones instead of Giant Fungi Bulbs
- Rotten Eggs now correctly damage friendly NPCs
- The duration of Pumpking’s scythe attack has been reduced
- Fixed a graphical bug with Spear Traps
- Fixed a graphical bug with the height of drawn tiles
- Mechanical Bosses will no longer spawn during Pumpkin Moons
- Fixed a bug causing the game to not check for Halloween dates in multiplayer
This update adds a special Halloween event, adds lots of items relating to Halloween, and adds a new type of boss called a Miniboss. It also fixes some bugs.
- Added Pumpkin Tiles and Walls
- Added Hay Tiles and Walls
- Added Spooky Wood Tiles and Walls
- Added Goodie Bags that drop from most monsters during Halloween
- Added new Pumpkin Moon event that will be available all year
- Added new Halloween themed pets
- Added new Halloween themed costumes
- Added new Halloween themed paintings
- Added new Halloween themed weapons and armor
- Several common enemies will now be in costumes
- Hearts and Stars have been replaced with something more festive
- Several friendly NPCs will sell costumes
- Dryad will now sell Pumpkin Seeds year round
- Merchant will now sell an item to harvest hay during Halloween
- Pumpkins will grow on their own during Halloween
- Added new decorative items craftable from Pumpkins and Spooky Wood
- Added Ravens
- Fixed random crashing when in a snow biome in multiplayer
- Fixed a problem with painted tiles not being painted in multiplayer
- Fixed a problem that defeating plantera would force serverside characters
- Solar Eclipses now only happen after Plantera has been defeated 
- Chlorophyte Drill and Pickaxe can now mine Chlorophyte
- The Rod of Discord now properly drops
- The Uzi now has the correct drop rate
- You can no longer duplicate items with the merchant
- Snow particles will no longer spawn on backwalls
- Fixed a bug that would cause monsters to despawn on servers but not clients
- You can no longer duplicate items through reforge
- The Mummy Shirt now correctly shows the players hand
- The graphic for Pirate Pants has been fixed
- The Party Girl will now sell the Bubble Wand
- Marshmallows no longer duplicate (for real this time)
- The Frost Breastplate now correctly gives bonus based off the tooltip
- You can no longer sell money
- Fixed an exploit that would crash servers and clients
- You can now attack the Clothier with the Clothier Voodoo doll equipped
- Eclipses are no longer persistent between worlds
- Fixed switch duplication bug
- Fixed a bug that would cause tiles to be painted on multiplayer when they shouldn’t be
- Slightly improved performance when a large number of particles are on screen
- Fixed a bug that would cause coins to disappear instead of converting into the next highest currency
- Bunny cannon will return to you when broken
- NPCs that require Plantera to be defeated to sell things now do so correctly in multiplayer
- King and Queen statues will correctly summon the new NPCs
- Typing before the password screen when hosting will no longer cause those keys to be the password
- Holding coins when dying will now correctly drop those as well
- Flame thrower now does ranged damage instead of magic
- Blue and Green Wrenches show the number of wire available
- Fixed several typos
- Fixed a bug that caused the music box to record instantly
- Green solution will now turn Mushroom Biomes back into Jungle
- Traps no longer trigger Spectre Armor (Sorry Hero)
- You can no longer create a slope or half tile under a Lihzahrd Altar
- People playing on small screens should no longer auto equip an item from a chest or pick it up
- Rocket Launcher will now drop off of the Skeleton Commando
- Goldfish will no longer drop pirate maps near the ocean
- The Eater’s Bone will now properly drop
- Dungeon guardian now does 1000 damage
- Easy mode jungle enemies now have a small chance of spawning in hardmode jungle
- Moss hornets can now drop Bezoars
- The Mushroom Spear can now be reforged
- The Heat Ray now uses mana
- The Leaf Blower now uses mana
- Orichalcum axe now requires an orichalcum anvil to craft
- Purification powder now works on crimson ice
- Holy water now works on crimson
- Reduced the number of particles some items/spells create
- Lucky coin no longer drops coins from statue spawned monsters
- You can now reforge the Book of Skulls
- The defense of Spectre Armor has been slightly lowered
- The defense of Turtle Armor has been lowered
- The attack speed, damage, knockback, and life return of Vampire Knives has been lowered slightly
- Dungeon Spirit spawn chance has been lowered
- Increased the reach of Wrenches and Wire Cutters
- Hardmode Crimson, Corruption, and Hallow spread is now slowed after killing Plantera instead of any Mechanical Boss
- Slightly increased the chance for an eclipse to happen, but they will now only happen after killing a Mechanical Boss
- Hardmode Dungeon Monsters will now only spawn after Plantera has been defeated
- Coins will now auto stack when close to eachother
- Shadowbeam Staff does less damage each time it hits something
- Spectre Armor does less healing each time the same projectile deals damage
- Piranha gun now does slightly more damage
- Pyramids are slightly more common
- 87 new banners were added as drops from monsters
- Glass Furniture- Now craftable with glass
- Hive Furniture- Now craftable with crisp honey
- Steampunk Furniture- Now craftable with cogs
- Pirates will now randomly drop fancy gold furniture
- You can now craft more furniture out of wood with a sawmill (barstools, banquet tables, etc..)
- Lihzahrd Walls are now obtainable
- You can now craft living wood walls
- Added new friendly critters: Blue Jay, Cardinal, Squirrel, and Mouse
- Whoopee Cushion now has a higher drop rate
- You can now tinker a whoopee cushion with a cloud in a bottle
220.127.116.11 was released on October 3rd, 2013, and fixed 27 bugs..
- The game will no longer look for the square root of zero.
- Projectiles and harpoon should no longer cause out of memory exception
- The guide will no longer say you need a hammer to break life crystals
- The guide will no longer say you need 10 fallen stars to make a mana crystal
- Dungeon platform item icons will now display the right color
- Clay pot dupe no longer works
- Snipers will now drop sniper rifles
- Opening doors will no longer cause a room to be unsuitable
- Hardmode summon items will no longer drop from monsters that have been spawned from statues
- Chests, crystal hearts, and statues should no longer spawn on ice
- Crafting recipe for sticky glowsticks has been fixed
- Pumping honey will no longer turn honey into water
- Fixed trashing coin dupe
- Shadow orb and fairy bell no longer show a duration
- If you place a bed somewhere that would cause you to not spawn without breaking through blocks you will now get a message when trying to set your spawn point letting you know the bed is not in a suitable position.
- Fixed a bug with cooking marshmallows with your mouse
- Blackout debuff can no longer be removed by right clicking it
- Slightly reduced how much memory the map requires on large worlds
- You can no longer use actuators to deactivate temple blocks before killing Plantera
- The flare gun will no longer light up when you are out of torches
- You can now craft battle potions with vertebrae
- Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly
- Minimum particle display has been increased for certain conditions
- Switch duplication no longer works
- Notes from the magical harp now count as magic and should trigger the spectre set bonus
- Bombs will no longer blow up chlorophyte
- You can no longer break into Lihzahrd temple with chlorophyte drill
18.104.22.168 was released on October 1st.
This patch fixes some issues with loading configurations from previous versions and also fixes a bug where some people crash on startup due to the minimap in 1.2 using a lot of memory.
- Configuration settings will be set to default to fix problems with loading incorrect configurations from previous versions.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to crash on startup with the message: System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
1.2 was released on October 1st, 2013.
This update introduces a lot of new features and balances hardmode gameplay.
- Confetti Gun, shoots confetti (Consumable item)
- Water Fountains themed off of other biomes such as the Hallowed that change the color of surrounding Water
- Hammush, a Mushroom-themed hammer.
- Ice Bow
- Paint Brush, Roller, and several Paints, that can change the color of any solid tile, including Blocks, placed Items, Trees/branches, etc.
- Pickaxe Axe
- Rainbow Dye for clothing, to be placed in new Dye Slots.
- Rocket Launcher, a Ranged Weapon with 4 Ammo types, including types that can destroy blocks.
- Rainbow Bricks that cycle colors; when halved next to water, they cause waterfalls that cycle colors
- Tactical Shotgun
- Terra Blade, a Sword that fires sword-shaped projectiles.
- True Night's Edge
- Ice Boomerang
- Rainbow Gun
- Golden Shower
- The Undertaker
- Jellyfish Charm (Lights up when under water)
- Lava Charm (Provides 7 seconds immunity to lava)
- Crimson Rod
- Blood Butcherer
- The Meatball
- Sniper Rifle
- Flower of Frost
- Snowball Turret (Drops from Snow Flinx Mobs)
- Snowball Cannon
- Blizzard in a Bottle (Similar to Cloud In A Bottle but faster and longer jump)
- Shadowbeam staff
- Deathbringer Pickaxe
- Flare Gun, shoots Flares
- Ice Blade
- Multiple Wire colors for overlapping circuits (Blue and Green)
- More Traps (including Flamethrower)
- More Statues
- More Chests (including Ice/Water)
- More Doors, Tables, Chairs, Banners.
- More Pots (Biome-themed)
- More Bricks (including Glowing)
- More Ore type(s) (including Lead, Tungsten, Platinum, Crimtane and Palladium) which serve as alternatives to pre-existing ore.
- More Wood types (blue/grey, from different Biomes' Trees)
- More Guns (5+, including a Sniper Rifle)
- More Wings (including Fairy, Bat and Flame)
- More Tinkerer's Workshop Accessory combinations
- More Armors (Wood, Cactus, Crimtane,Platinum and etc.)
- More Vanity sets (20+, including Pharaoh, Eskimo, Steampunk, Pirate)
- Dyes for clothing (including Rainbow Dye), some found/crafted/bought, to be placed in new Dye Slots.
- Some previously removed sets, including the old version of Cobalt Armor, are back as rare drops.
- A new Hook
- Cloud and Rain Cloud Blocks
- Alchemy Plants
- Mushroom Furniture, Blocks and tools
- Living tree (not dead wood) blocks and furniture
- Leaf blocks and background walls
- Rope blocks which can form rope ladders
- Cactus Furniture and Blocks
- Sandstone Bricks and Walls
- Ice Bricks and Walls
- Unicorn Head (dropped from Unicorns)
- Lightning Boots
- Fire/Lava anklet
- PvP Cannons and Cannonballs
- Beam Sword
- Piranha Gun
- Bunny Cannon
- Vilethorn upgrade
- Mushroom Spear
- New rare monsters.
- Turtle (drops a Turtle Shell, craftable in armor)
- Ice Slimes
- Passive Penguin mobs
- Viking Skeleton
- Eskimo Zombies and Slime Zombies
- Demon eye variants
- Ice Spirit
- Spiders, called "Crawlers" ingame. Found in various locations
- New Bosses :
- The Brain of Cthulhu
- Queen Bee
- Plantera, a hardmode jungle boss.
- Hammers can now turn foreground Blocks into Half-Blocks, including diagonal halves for true sloped surfaces, but lost their ability to break most of the tiles they were previously assigned to
- Pickaxes gain the ability to break blocks and background objects that a hammer was used to destroy earlier
- More uses for Gems
- Better use for Silt
- Better use for Slush
- The Hamdrax is just a Drax now, the hammer functionality has been removed.
- Different water color for certain biomes
- Water touching a half block creates a static waterfall
- Additional Tree types
- Worlds generate with some sloped surfaces via diagonal half-blocks
- Weather effects
- Moss that spreads over Stone
- Hallow & Corruption changes
- More decoration/changed decoration textures
- Giant mineable and craftable Trees
- Expanded Snow biome
- Mushroom Biome (with NPC)
- Changed Gold Brick texture on Floating Islands
- Hellevator-helping features
- Crimson Biome, Similar to the Corruption Biome
- Character/World quantity limits increased to 1000
- Revamped Character Menu
- Mobs have health bars
- Minimap: Can be toggled, zoomed, panned, made full-screen, and overlayed onto normal gameplay screen. Shows discovered terrain at max brightness it was discovered
- Dye Slots added alongside Social and Armor slots to set clothing color.
- All Blocks can become active/inactive (not just Active Stone Blocks)
- Solar eclipses: A daytime Blood Moon-like event
- Auto-walk up single and half-blocks, less jumping when traversing Worlds
- Waterfalls via placing a Half-Block next to a liquid pool; graphical only, does not create liquid tiles
- Improved team-based gaming
- Revamped Hardmode
- Over 60 aesthetic changes
- More options for Alchemy (cooldown reduction)
- New music (including for the Snow Biome)
- New characters start with base Mana
- Bloodmoon changes the water color to red
- Any single piece of armor/vanity can be dyed. Currently 70 different color options.
- PvP Mechanism changed
- You can no longer craft items or money by placing items in the trash.
- You can no longer sell your gold to NPC's
- Music box/chest duping no longer works
- Bunnies/Goldfish spawned from statues no longer drop money during a Bloodmoon
- Equipping items to the social slot in German no longer crashes the game
- The game will no longer create a random password during multiplayer world generation
- You can now reforge in all languages
- Active blocks will no longer become inactive with a chest on them
- Fixed a bug that would cause a suitable house to be unsuitable
- Fixed a lot of bugs that were not listed
Patch 1.1.2 was released 17th January 2012.
This patch introduced multilingual support and fixes several bugs.
- Terraria has been translated to German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Terraria now has support for accented letters and multiple keyboard layouts.
- When first run, Terraria will ask which language to use. This can be changed in the options menu.
- Fixed a bug that would cause spawn items to sometimes not work on multiplayer games. (Hopefully)
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to create items using the crafting guide.
- Fixed several multiplayer security issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Eater of Worlds to not spawn after three shadow orbs had been smashed.
- Max Health is no longer affected by hacking.(?)
Patch 1.1.1 was released 15th December 2011.
This Christmas-themed patch included a new snow biome, snowman NPCs and presents.
Patch 1.1 was released on the 1st of December 2011 18:45 UTC. It was the largest update to date in terms of new content before the 1.2 update.
- New smooth, colored lighting engine which can be toggled between the four lighting modes: Color, White, Retro, and Trippy in the Options menu or by pressing F9.
(Be aware though, using any other lighting modes then retro will cut off 17 blocks on each side of the map.)
- Added automatic graphic quality adjustment based on the game’s frame rate. This setting can be toggled in the Options menu.
- Made several lighting and display optimizations to increase game performance, introduced different colours of lighting from the regular Plain and Blue and Green to the extra colours such as Red, Purple, Yellow etc.
- Fixed a problem with item syncing for newly connected players.
- Fixed a bug that caused graphical issues for player’s using automatic weapons.
- Added a limit to how often the server can broadcast NPC update packets. This prevents NPC’s from trying to update every cycle which would cause massive amounts of lag.
- Reduced the amount of data needed to transmit tiles down to 25%.
- The server now only broadcasts tile data to the players who need it.
- The server now withholds some NPC, player, and projectile packets based on player distance from them.
- Fixed a bug where water is consumed when a player cures Corruption with Purification Powder while standing in water.
- Removed obsolete lighting code, reducing both RAM usage and world save file sizes.
- Tweaked the Glowing Mushroom biome.
- Different styles of wall can now be placed next to one another without showing the background between them.
- Cacti no longer damage players.
- The server will no longer think a player is dead if he/she reaches 1 HP without dying.
- Players can now craft from the ammo slot.
- The game will no longer crash when player tries to draw water outside the bounds of the world.
- Mana regeneration will no longer ignore stat bonuses given by armor or accessories.
- The game will now no longer crash when Underground Jungle grass is grown.
- Wood Platforms no longer attach to non-solid objects.
- Placing and removing items during the placing animation will no longer destroy the item when it is collected.
- Graphical abnormalities will no longer appear when the lighting changes dramatically.
- The FPS display (F10) now shows the correct number.
- The lighting of players' pants and head armor will no longer switch.
- Water will no longer settle in strange positions.
- Objects with transparency will no longer appear darker than they should.
- Ironskin Potion now gives 8 defense boost correctly.
- If you try to place a Music Box on a Table or Wood Platform, it will duplicate itself repeatedly, spamming the ground.
- Sometimes statues drop Armor Statue instead of correct one. This appears to happen when the player does not have inventory space remaining, while having an Armor Statue in their inventory.
- If you attempt to hook a block with Dual Hook that has water above it, it will not let you stick to it. If you try it with two blocks below water, you will be able to stick but will start to drown for some unknown reason.
- There's inconsistency with Hallowed armor's headpieces' names in game. Hallowed Mask is crafted with Helmets and is a melee piece, and Helmet is crafted with Masks and is a ranged piece.
- Sometimes half of the Mimic can appear to be inside a block when the Mimic spawns next to a wall.
- The Jungle Theme starts to play if there is a large amount of potion herbs nearby.
- Occasionally, summoning bosses with items such as Suspicious Looking Eye,Worm Food, etc. will not make the boss appear and will consume the item. This is confirmed to happen in Multiplayer and Singleplayer.
- Right clicking on the Music Box while in your inventory will cause the game to crash.
- It is impossible to free the new captive NPCs in single player if autopause is turned on.
- It is possible in Multiplayer to duplicate armor, when it is placed on Mannequin and then rapidly removed by more than one player.
- The Diving Helmet does not extend underwater breathing.
- You can summon Skeletron Prime again after killing only his Prime Cannon, without having to kill his head.
- Most underwater Cursed Torches will vanish upon map reload.
- If the server command to settle liquids is used all Cursed Torches in water will act like they are normal torches under water and break off of the surface they're attached to.
- Chaos Elementals can spawn in non-Hardmode worlds, if Pearlsand or Pearlstone blocks are placed in the Cavern layer.
- If you try to place a Music Box that has already recorded a song on a Table in Single Player (but not Multiplayer), it will instead drop on the ground along with up to 6 copies of itself.
- Hitting a Music Box with the Ice Rod will cause the box to turn into a dropped item, then it and all other music boxes, when activated on the ground, will cause only the stem of the note to light up, and when holding down right click on the box, it will rapidly turn the box on and off while making your vanity items dissapear (though still equiped). The boxes will still work as normal.
- The Wall of Flesh may grab you and give you "The Tongue" condition, but will never let go. It will continue to rise vertically, until it reaches the top of the map. From what has been seen, there is no way out of this.
- If the Wall of Flesh kills you, a glitch may occur where it can't be re-summoned and getting close to the Underworld will automatically give you the Fright status. It will also happen if you quit to the title screen while fighting the boss. To fix this, you must exit the game entirely and restart (just exiting the world without exiting the game won't work).
- Sometimes, if the Wall of Flesh mouth gets caught in a block (because the blocks are too steep for the wall to avoid them) and your character gets The Tongue debuff, rarely, your character will get stuck in those blocks for a while until the wall shoots another tongue.
- If you drop a Guide Voodoo Doll in lava far enough away that you cannot see the lava it lands in, the Wall of Flesh may summon without eyes, mouth and The Hungry and can't be beaten. Any Player(s) behind the invincible Wall will instantly be killed, As if they were using a Magic Mirror.
- Sometimes the Wall of flesh doesn't drop a Pwnhammer.
- Sometimes Wall of Flesh might get out of the map limits and continue running towards emptiness.
- If there is a server the Wall of Flesh fighter (player who tries to kill WoF) might die then all the players will continuously die.
- On some worlds, you can't summon Wall of Flesh again after you defeated it.
- Boulders always roll to the left, unless there is no space for it to go left.
- NPCs will jump on top of the boulder like a platform, and hang off it as if they were floating.
- If you're on top of a rolling boulder you will take the damage.
- Crystal Shards can grow to the right, left or below a Pearlstone, but never above one, unless it is supported by a separate pearlstone block. The game's code and graphics indicates that this should be able to happen.
- If the player has a Fairy out and saves and reloads a world the Fairy may have a different color.
- The Fairy Bell can be used when you have less maximum mana (0 or 20) than required (40).
- Size of the impassable borders that outline map is based on the current Lighting style, so if you change it by pressing F9 you can have additional space.
- When putting a chest on the Ice blocks, if kept on long enough, will cause the blocks to be permanent until the map is unloaded. This can also cause a glitch where you are able to get unlimited chests.
- Inactive blocks still support Sand, Ebonsand, and Pearlsand.
- The notes produced by the Magical Harp pass through single block walls the same way flails currently do.
- If you step into lava and catch fire while in water the Neptune's Shell transformation cancels and stays canceled until you leave and re-enter the water possibly leading to you drowning while still on fire.
- Setting up a closed Pump system (inlet to outlet back to inlet), will create infinite liquid as long as the intake started completely submerged.
- Santa Claus will spawn and instantly die when the Holiday event is over.
- Occasionally, Skeletron Prime's head disappears randomly, ending the fight.
- When Snow Balla kills you with his projectiles, the death message states you were killed by sand, like if you were hit by an Antlion.
- If you start running with Spectre Boots from far enough away, you can fall down a 1 block wide hole if you hit a wall.
- The Tombstone can be abused to spawn bosses without wasting the summoning item. If a player has a boss summoning item (such as the Mechanical Worm) chosen in his hotbar and right clicks a tombstone, he can click on close. This will summon the boss without wasting the item. Multi-player only.
- If you have Wires in the ammo slot, the ones that you pick up will form a new stack in your inventory instead of stacking with the ones you already have. It is probably related to the lack of "Ammo" tag in item's tooltip.
Patch 22.214.171.124 was released August 17th, 2011. This patch is more focused on fixing bugs from 1.0.6, rather than on new content.
Patch 1.0.6 was released on 9 August 2011. It was a large update in terms of new mechanics and balancing. It also added a lot of decorative (and some functional) furniture.
- Critical Hits - There is now a small chance you will do more damage to an enemy.
- Damage Types - Damage is now separated into Melee, Ranged and Magic damages. These will be used going forward for a few different systems, such as buffs, de-buffs. Items will list what kind of damage they do in their tool-tip so you know what will be affected by what buff.
- Trash Can slot. The slot is located on the bottom right of the Inventory. Placing an item here will destroy it, however the item will be saved in memory until another item is destroyed, allowing you to retrieve it if you wish. Shift-clicking an item will move it to the Trash Can slot.
- There are now Loot All, Deposit All, and Quick Stack functions when using a storage item.
- Hotbar slots now show their respective shortcut keys.
- Right clicking on an accessory or a piece of armor in your inventory will auto-equip it.
- It is no longer possible to drop items through the spaces between boxes in the inventory.
- Some Tools (primarily pickaxes) now give you an idea in their tool-tip of what they can mine, eg. "Can mine Meteorite".
- There are now four ammo slots. Ammo may be placed here to de-clutter your inventory. Weapons will take ammo from these slots first, and will then take from any in the inventory after they are empty.
- Hotbar slots that have a ranged weapon on them will show the current used ammo count on them.
- There is now a lock toggle in your inventory, that when clicked, will not allow you to change slots via clicking. Instead, you must use the 0-9 hotkeys or the mouse wheel to change slots.
- Hotkeys can now be used to change selected item when the inventory is open.
- Shops now sell items back to you. Shift-clicking items will automatically sell them.
- You can now clear and cancel your chat message by hitting escape.
- There is now an option to disable pickup text.
- There is now a hotkey to use the Grappling Hook/Ivy Whip (default hotkey is E).
- You now regeneration health depending on the last time you received damage. The longer since you were damaged, the quicker you regenerate.
- Mana now recharges depending when how much you have in your mana pool. The more mana you currently have, the faster it recharges. You also recharge faster when standing still compared to when moving.
- There are now 3 difficulty modes that are set when creating a character.
- Softcore - Drop coins on death, keep max health and mana values.
- Mediumcore - Drop all items on death, keep max health and mana values.
- Hardcore - Drops all items and deletes your character on death, requiring you to start a new character. On death you will become a Ghost that can not interact with the world until you log out.
- Placing background walls is more simple, as 1 block holes are automatically filled in.
- Added 19 new hairstyles.
- You can now choose to have a Male/Female character voice.
- When choosing your hairstyle, you may now right click to cycle through the hair selections backwards.
- Added several new randomized game subtitle captions which show up next to the game title in Windowed mode.
- The Corruption now has new music.
- There are new sounds for the following actions/events:
- Some sounds have a randomizing pitch change (like sword swinging), to make them have more variance.
- Wooden Tables, Doors and Workbenches now have a new appearance.
- The price of Glowsticks has been reduced, and they now give off more light.
- Coins now leave a sparkle trail while moving.
- Jungle Rose is now a rarer drop and no longer used to craft.
- Jungle Spores now replace Jungle Roses in crafting recipes.
- Grappling Hooks and Ivy Whips can no longer be spam shot; you must now wait until your previous shot lands or returns before you can throw another.
- Suspicious Looking Eyes will now sometimes be found in Chests.
- Flamelash, Sunfury, and Flower of Fire are no longer dropped; they are now found in Shadow Chests in The Underworld.
- Ash and Mud no longer fall due to gravity when placed or destroyed.
- Hellstone no longer produces light and is more rare. it also now spawns lava when mined, but only in The Underworld.
- Cacti no longer cause knockback making running through the Desert less of a hassle.
- Healing potions now heal for less, and now give the player the Potion Sickness debuff upon consumption.
- Flails now have a different mechanic. They do not return until you release the mouse button, and can be swung around by moving.
- All placed background walls are now suitable as materials for building a house (even Dirt and Dungeon Walls).
- Two of the same type of accessories may no longer be equipped at once.
- Fish Bowl must be crafted with Bottled Water, not just an empty Bottle.
- The following Armor have had their stats changed to suit various playing styles:
- Flower of Fire now does more damage, and costs more mana.
- Band of Starpower now adds 20 mana to your maximum, and no longer adds mana regeneration.
- Orb of Light now moves slower, emits 35% less light, and is now listed as a buff that you can remove if you so desire and also know its remaining duration.
- Magic Missile is now quicker and is launched when you release the mouse button, rather than disappearing.
- Flamelash is launched when you release the mouse button, rather than disappearing.
- Meteor armor and Molten armor no longer glow.
- Starfury now does a bit more damage, requires more mana, and now works underground. If a star is spawned inside a block, it will be able to travel until it reaches open space and then becomes solid, colliding with the next block it hits.
- The Minishark now has a 33% chance of not consuming any ammo. This is to reduce its high rate of ammo consumption.
- Flintlock Pistols and Muskets now provide more damage.
- The mana bar is now blue, and text for gaining health is now green.
- "Misc" in the Character Creation menu has been renamed "Shoes".
- Optimized "Finding Tile Frames" to allow worlds to load faster.
- More Gems spawn in the Underground Jungle.
- Underworld houses now spawn differently. They can rarely spawn as all Obsidian Brick, and they can now get really tall.
- Underground Jungles now have a Mud Wall background.
- Dungeons should no longer spawn in the Ocean.
- Deserts now spawn slightly further away from spawn.
- Dungeons now spawn with more Spikes and less lighting.
- Clumps of Ash in The Underworld is now filled with more lava pockets, making mining Hellstone more of a challenge.
- Some items no longer spawn in Dungeon as these were meant for non-dungeon areas.
- Hotkeys for Mana and Healing Potions now work correctly with Rejuvenation potions.
- Interface slots are now colored differently:
- Newly obtained items will now be placed starting in the bottom right of your inventory rather than the top left.
- Hammers and axes now destroy blocks faster. Hammers also destroy walls about twice as fast as other objects.
- Cobwebs will now be destroyed when you get tangled up amongst them.
- Night's Edge and Dark Lance now have a new sprite.
- Bottled Water can no longer be crafted by standing near lava.
- Night Owl Potion now works correctly.
- Piggy Banks should no longer float when the ground beneath the table it is on is removed from beneath them.
- Melee speed increase items are now calculated correctly, and deal more damage.
- Cacti no longer destroy blocks as they grow.
- Corrected some spelling errors and also the placement of ‘%’ in some potion tool-tips.
Terraria Wiki notes
- Many potions had their duration increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
Patch 1.0.5 was released on 23 June 2011.
- Buffs - activated by consuming Buff Potions to grant the player a variety of bonuses and abilities.
- EOW and Devourers will no longer chase players outside of corruption.
- Changed the way Worm enemies spawn.
- Bats, Hornets, and Demon Eyes no longer enter water.
- Slimes now float in water.
- Only one giant slime will appear at a time.
- The Guide now seems quite knowledgeable in what an item can be made into if you show it to him.
- NPC shops now sell some items on certain nights, or after certain events.
- Devourers should no longer gain random other enemies as its head.
- Bats now have a death sound effect.
- Talking to the Old Man at night will give the player a warning now before summoning the dungeon boss.
- Entering the dungeon before defeating Skeletron now spawns a new NPC (Dungeon Guardian) instead of Skeletron’s head. This should fix several issues with that event.
- Enemy coin drops have been adjusted.
- Man Eaters and Snatchers are no longer effected by knockback and can attack through walls.
- Eater of Souls’ and Hornet AI has been changed.
- Enemies now take up different amount of slots depending on AI style and strength. This will help balance conditions when there are lots of strong monsters spawned at once, such as Fire Imps and Bone Serpents.
- Green slimes have been weakened so that starting players can deal with them more easily.
- Slimes and Flying enemies no longer make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Items of “Blue Rarity” or higher no longer burn up in lava.
- Burning Skull has been renamed to Cursed Skull, and given different AI.
- Enemy caster’s have had their rate of fire slowed down.
- Meteor Heads have less health, do more damage, and move slower.
- There are now slight size variations to the Eater of Souls, Hornets and the Angry Bones.
- Skeletron has less defense and health.
- The Silver Shortswords recipe has been corrected, it is now craftable.
- Destroying a placed sign while you are reading it will no longer cause your character to become frozen.
- Rocket Boots no longer require mana. They will provide lift for 1 second and recharge every time the player touches the ground or uses grapple. Lift speed has been slightly increased to offset loss of long flights. This makes the boots more viable for caster characters.
- The explosion animation for Bombs is now correctly displayed in multiplayer.
- There is now a message pop-up when the player receives an item.
- Filled Buckets may no longer be emptied into solid ground.
- Pots in the underworld now have a chance to drop hellfire arrows.
- Handgun and Phoenix Blaster have been reduced in size.
- Lowered the knockback and the damage of the Muramasa.
- Decreased the damage of the Sunfury.
- Reduced the damage of the Blue Moon.
- Flintlock Pistol and Musket have increased damage.
- Only normal Trees drop Acorns.
- Falling Sand clumps are no longer carried by Magic Missiles/Flamelash.
- Jungle armor is no longer a drop. It is a craftable set.
- Magic Mirror now requires 20 mana to be used.
- Harpoon and Flails now correctly show the player’s arm animation.
- The Arms Dealer will sell unholy arrows at night after the Eater of Worlds has been defeated.
- Space Gun does more damage, but only penetrates 2 enemies.
- The Hellstone Brick recipe now requires a Stone Block instead of an Iron Pickaxe.
- The Suspicious Looking Eye can now be crafted with 6 Lenses instead of 10.
- Spam detection is less aggressive.
- Increase multiplayer security.
- Added an option to enable additional cheat protection for servers.
- Servers now hibernate when no players are connected.
- Mud and ash now have a chance to fall like sand when struck.
- World update rate has been reduced slightly.
- Water now evaporates when it reaches the underworld.
- Slowed the rate of plant growth.
- Hardcore is now an option when creating a new player. Hardcore players are gone for good after dying.
- The Underground Jungle now has its own music track.
- Vines that refused to grow longer than 1 tile in length while underwater, will now grow correctly.
- Pot graphic was brightened to make it more visible.
- Plants growing out of a clay pot can no longer be cut with a weapon. The new alchemy plants can be grown in these pots.
- Gems, ore, and gold chests now have a sparkle effect.
- Giant glowing mushrooms will now grow back over time.
- The player now starts out with a copper shortsword.
- Dungeon bricks and walls have had their brightness reduced.
- Upon death, a more specific death message will appear for other players, so they know how you died.
- The crafting and armor interface text will fade out when an item tooltip is in front of it.
- The Hot Bar now shows the name of the selected item.
- PVP now requires 5 seconds between Activation and Deactivation and visa versa to prevent PVP spam. The same cooldown is in effect for Team Changing as well.
- Added hotkeys for quickly drinking healing, mana, and buff potions. The healing/mana potion you use is based on the same principle arrows are. Topleft most item first. The buff potions are all used at once.
- Defense totals are now shown in your inventory.
- Tweaked the way sand is created during world gen. (Requires new world.)
- Oceans are now slightly larger and generation layout has been improved. (Requires new world.)
- Cactus now grow on sand.
- Coral now grows in the ocean.
- Chests can now spawn near the surface of the world. They will contain treasure that new players may find useful. (Requires new world.)
- Chests and pots now contain loot based on the level they spawn in. (Requires new world.)
- Gold chests will now spawn in some parts of the world. (Requires new world.)
- Corrupt chasms have less of a chance to spawn on jungles. They also now have a cave connecting most of the chasms. (Requires new world).
- Traces of demonite are created during world gen. (Requires new world).
- Surface jungles have been enlarged, and will override deserts. (Requires new world).
- The Nurse now charges the correct amount for healing.
- Blood Moons now stop correctly if time is changed to day by the server.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the server when the max amount of clients are connected.
- Fish are no longer upside-down when out of water.
- Holding right click on an empty space in the inventory will no longer make a sound effect as if something was there to be picked up.
- Corrected some spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Lighting code has been optimized to increase performance.
- Torches and candles no longer work when wet.
Terraria Wiki notes
- Axes have had their power and damage adjusted.
- Crafting recipe of Meteor Shot changed. Now also requires Musket Balls, and only creates 25 shots per Meteorite Bar. This was an undocumented change.
- Crafting recipe of Unholy Arrow changed. You can now forge 3 Wooden Arrows into 3 Unholy Arrow per Worm Tooth (instead of only 2). This was an undocumented change; Spotted in version 1.0.5, may have come from earlier. (?)
- Flaming Arrows no longer emit light when wet. This was an undocumented change; Spotted in version 1.0.5, may have come from earlier. (?)
Patch 1.0.4 was released on June 10th, 2011.
- Social Slots - any equippable items (Armor or Vanity Items) can be placed in Social Slots to change your character's appearance without altering any set bonuses or stat gains.
- You can now wear the Jungle Rose in your hair.
- Some items that were missing ‘lore text’ in their tool-tips now have them. (Breathing Reed, Grappling Hook, Jungle Rose.)
- Ammo items are now listed as Ammo in their tool-tip and Equipable Items that offer no stat bonus list as Vanity Items in their tool-tip. Items used in any recipe now list as Materials, in their tool-tip.
- The Wizard Hat now offers 2 Defense to its wearer.
- Empty Buckets now offer 1 Defense to its wearer.
- Dungeon Bricks now require at least a Nightmare Pick to mine, unless they are near the spawn location, where they can be mined by any pick.
- Phoenix Blaster has had a reduction of stats to balance better with other items of its tier.
- Gems, Mushrooms and Bottle sell values have been reduced.
- Hellforges above the rock layer can be moved with any Hammer, but below require a 60% power hammer or stronger.
- Angel Statues are now more rare of a find.
- The Eater of Worlds now has higher health, defense and damage, making fighting him more difficult.
- Hornets no longer appear as if they are about to flip over while flying.
- The Dead Miner is now a bit stronger.
- Tim's spawn chance has been reduced.
- Players now have 1 second of invulnerability after they spawn.
- Surface Jungles are now possible on mud that is on the surface. Jungle trees will auto-grow on their own, as acorns are not usable on the jungle grass.
- Chasms are now less frequent to appear, but always have an orb.
- Mud now ‘blends’ graphically with dirt, rather than stone to add for a more crisp look in Jungles.
- Jungle plants now grow underwater.
- Increased client side security.
- Players with a name over 20 characters will now get booted from the server.
- Added some minor anti-grief protection.
- Added the -host command line parameter to the client.
- Improved server timing, which should help reduce lag.
- Added several new command line and config options. These are listed in serverconfig.txt
- Servers will now output to crashlog.txt before crashing, allowing for more specific bug reporting.
- Clients will now output to client-crashlog.txt before crashing, allowing for more specific bug reporting.
- Screen resolutions now have limits of 800x600 minimum and 1920x1200 maximum.
- Added an option that will pause the game while talking to an NPC or opening your inventory in single player. It defaults to off.
- Added an option to automatically save the world every 10 minutes. Defaults to on.
- Added a prompt to load a world backup if the current world is corrupt.
- Added a check to determine if a world file was loaded successfully.
- Attempting to Launch the game from the Terraria.exe, will now inform you to launch via Steam rather then doing nothing at all with no indication of why. This is most likely to prevent piracy.
- Backing out of the port selection screen now plays the correct sound.
- Setting options now correctly align with the center of the screen in all resolutions.
- The settings menu has been reorganized. All video related options have their own menu
- The “Tink” sound now has a more dull sound.
- The eat/drink animation now plays correctly.
- The Re-Logic splash screen, now scales correctly in other resolutions.
- Selecting summon items will no longer cause monsters to summon.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the client to attempt to summon an NPC during a multiplayer game and crash.
- Enemy spawn distance has been pushed back to the maximum resolution to ensure that they will never spawn on the screen.
- Enemy spawn rates have been adjusted to account for the increased spawn distance.
- Enemy projectiles no longer drop hearts or stars when killed by the player.
- The Water Candle's enemy spawn rate increase effect now works correctly when held.
- If the player has the Robe equipped and uses a weapon while jumping, the player's legs will appear to jut out from the sides of the robe.
- The Grooms never spawn. This also means there is no legitimate way to obtain Top Hats.
Patch 1.0.3 was released on June 2nd, 2011.
- Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- All armor sets have been changed graphically.
- Molten armor's overall defense has been reduced.
- Meteor armor's set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
- Several magic items have had their damage increased.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- The Guide now has hit and death effects and can now be killed by hostile NPCs.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
- Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- The server is now run in a seperate process TerrariaServer.exe, which can also be found in Terraria folder.
- The max amount of players on servers is now customizable up to 255 players.
- Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.
- The game will no longer crash when connecting to a non-existant or offline server.
- Multiplayer latency/lag has greatly increased, even on local computer. Hitting mobs will cause them to knockback-teleport back by lag. This also applies to other monsters than Slimes.
- Mob spawnrate has been decreased. Sometimes mobs may not spawn at all. This happens on fullscreen and high resolutions (1920x1080 for example).
- Non-numeric characters may be entered to the server port, such as alphabets.
- Worm Food and other summoning items will take effect in their location, even when not used.
- High resolutions may cause graphical menu glitches during startup.
- High resolutions may cause a black bar to appear in the background, as seen in this screen shot.
Patch v1.0.2 was released on May 23rd, 2011.
- Mining Stone and other hard Ores make a 'tink' noise now.
- Right clicking and holding on a crafting recipe will craft multiple of the same item to a max of the stack and/or until you run out of materials.
- Hellstone and Obsidian now require at least a Nightmare Pickaxe to gather.
- Sand no longer spawns within a certain distance of the spawn location. This removes the chance of spawning in a desert with no wood to use.
- Frame-skip is now enabled by default for new players.
- The world file is now saved to a temporary file that is copied over to the actual save file. This prevents world corruption when saving is interrupted.
- The version number of the game now shows on the title screen.
- Servers now listen to all IP addresses on the hosting PC, regardless of how many network connections are active.
- Terraria Multiplayer port has been changed from ELEET (31337) to 7777.
- Sand will no longer duplicate when placed in midair or dug from below.
- Placing a Bed far from the spawn no longer causes a player who has set their spawn there to crash on join.
- Hellstone now correctly takes as long to dig as meteor does.
- Many crash issues were fixed in multiplayer.
- A bug was fixed where players would intermittently not take falling damage.
- Error handling is now properly handled.
- Typing numbers in chat no longer changes your selected item in your hotbar.
- The Clay Pot item now has the correct size.
- Multiplayer now supports hostnames (localhost, exampleserver.com).
- Double jumping will not negate falling damage like this update is supposed to.
Patch v1.0.1 was released on May 17th, 2011. This Quick release was focused on fixing some bugs from 1.0 for a smoother release.
- Certain 'Dev only' items were removed, as they were for testing only.
- The dark outlines on player and armor sprites have been blended better.
- Guide now explains the use of a hammer and its interactions with walls and placed objects.
- Added a toggle for Frame skip, which can correct some slowdown issues on higher end computers.
- Optimized Single Player and Multiplayer.
- The Inventory button is now re-mappable.
- Leaving the settings menu via the back button should no longer crash the game.
- Torches now work correctly when being placed on wooden platforms.
- Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.
- Spawning no longer destroys chests that are placed on ground that is removed due to spawn point clearing.
- Cobwebs now prevent falling damage correctly.
- Players who haven't cheated will no longer be flagged as a cheater.
Patch v1.0 was released on May 16th, 2011. It was the release version of the game.
Pre-Release (addition history)
Due to how the Alpha was handled, the following is a list showing the ORDER of things added to the game, with the top most item being first, and the last item being most recent. This is a general list I kept on the side, as we did not track an actual changelog until release, due to new items being added every hour and not in 'version updates'. Also note that not all items are listed. This is simply to show the general flow of additions for those who are interested in such 'history'.
- Damage Numbers
- Splitting Stacks
- FPS Meter
- Netplay Supplement : Player Name/HP on Mouseover
- Netplay Supplement : Tile Syncing, Item Syncing, Door Syncing and Health Syncing
- Netplay Supplement : Local Sounds, and Sound Fading
- Netplay Supplement : Enemies Syncing
- Netplay Supplement : Built in Chat / Chat Bubbles
- Customized Character Creation
- Accessory Slots
- Item Name Colors (Based on Rarity/Worth)
- Forge / Alchemy Station / Workbench / Anvil
- Clock Accessory (Tells you time of day)
- Tables and Chairs
- Depth Meter Accessory (Coords)
- Wood Scaffolds
- Regrowing / New Growth Trees.
- Limit Char names to a size of 16 Characters long. And world names to 20 Characters long.
- Floating Eyeball Enemy / Drop Lenses
- Zombies / Break Open Doors
- Removed ability to attack through walls.
- Bows, Arrows and Fire Arrows / Ninja Stars
- Giant Eyeball Boss
- Special Drops from Boss
- PVP (Must set PVP swords to 'crossed' to harm other players with PVP swords crossed as well.)
- Chests (Placeable Storage Container)
- Mouse Color Setting
- Magic Mirror (Warps you to the original Spawn point.)
- Stars at Night
- Falling Damage
- Unholy Arrows
- Cloud in a Bottle (Double Jump), Hermes Boots (Speed)
- Random Spawn Chests with Items
- Evil Grass
- Dropped 1 Heart Recovery Items from Enemies.
- Chasms / Evil Areas / Ebon Stone / Eater of Souls Enemy
- Grass Seeds
- Vile Mushrooms
- Deep Underground New Background.
- Starfury Sword (Requires Fallen Stars)
- Worms / Worm Tooth / Rotten Chunk
- Purification Power
- Vile Powder
- Eater of World Boss
- Ammo Stacks to 250 now.
- Server Passwords
- Currency / Auto Updates to Higher Worth Currency
- Large Black "Mother" Slimes
- Copper, Iron, Silver, and Gold armor
- Grappling Hook (10 Shadow Scales, 3 Iron Chains)
- Piggy Bank
- Smashable Pots
- Armored Helmets
- Mining Helmet
- Merchants (THAT SELL!)
- Wood Walls, Wood Blocks, (Wood scaffolds now require crafting before placement and are called planks.)
- Nurses (THAT HEAL!)
- Muskets and Pistols.
- Shadow Pickaxe, Shadow Hammer, Shadow armor
- Evil Thorns
- Arms Dealer (Sells Flintlock Pistols, Ammo and Minisharks.)
- Colored Messages, System = Yellow, Death = Red), Boss Kill = Purple, Blue = NPCs Arrival, Green = World Events.
- /Playing Command
- Dryads (Sells seeds and purification powder)
- Placeable Candles
- Mana Potions
- Magic Meter (Stars)
- Goblin Enemies / Invading Armies
- Dirt Rod
- Flower Of Fire
- Space Gun
- Magic Missle
- Fire Imp Enemy
- Guide NPC
- Fire Sword, Meteor Bow and Meteor Armor
- Flame Pickaxe
- Space Suit
- Bricks (Stone and Clay, Wall and Block versions)
- Mountain Caves
- Floating Isles
- Rocket Boots
- Clusters of Mushrooms and Flowers
- Tall Trees
- Cursed Candle (Increase enemies spawn around you)
- Bones / Bone armor / Throwable Bones
- Burning Skulls
- Water Spell
- Spike Balls
- Coin Slots
- 2 more Accessory slots
- Bomb Salesman
- PvP teams, PvE Groups.
- /p (party talk) and /me (emote) commands
- Day Theme Music
- Other Player Locations (only for teams).
- Underworld Layer
- Ash Block/Tile
- Bone Serpent
- Underground Jungles
- Glowing Mushrooms
- Various Gems (Emeralds, Topaz, Etc)
- Ivy Whip
- Breathing Reed