|Damage|| 32 (Melee attack)|
21 (Ranged attack)
|Guide Voodoo Doll||100%|
Voodoo Demons can be found in the Underworld, and are identical to Demons in behavior but differ slightly in appearance: a small Guide Voodoo Doll hangs from one of its talons, and it lacks the blue bracelets and anklets that are worn by Demons.
Voodoo Demons have 20 more health than standard Demons, but deal the same amount of damage. Instead of having a chance to drop a Demon Scythe spell, they will always drop their Guide Voodoo Doll. Note that killing one over lava will likely cause the doll to fall into the lava, killing the Guide and trigger the Wall Of Flesh spawn. However, if a Voodoo Demon simply flies low over lava, submerging the dangling doll, it will not summon the Wall of Flesh, as the doll is considered part of the demon's sprite, and not the Guide Voodoo Doll item.
- Just like normal Demons, Voodoo Demons take no damage from lava.
- Voodoo Demons have a fairly lower spawn rate than Demons.
- Voodoo Demons are immune to the On Fire! debuff.
- Voodoo Demons also tend to spawn more frequently in hardmode.
- Voodoo Demons sometimes spawn at the edge of The Underworld
- Voodoo Demons also have a lower spawn rate than Arch demons.
- It may be worth investing time into building a 1 Block bridge over a large portion of The Underworld. This will both ensure that no Guide Voodoo Doll will accidentally fall in lava, as well as making the fights with the Wall of Flesh more manageable.