| Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the Desktop and console version of Terraria.
Watches are informational accessories that show the current in-game time in the top-right corner of the screen.
The accuracy of a Watch is determined by the type of metal bars used to craft it:
Watches are crafted at a Table placed next to a Chair.
The display of time can be toggled by clicking the watch icon underneath the minimap while an inventory is open.
- 1.3.1: Sprites of all watches updated.
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where watches show 2 ':' marks when displaying time.
- 1.2: Tin, Tungsten, and Platinum Watches introduced.
- 1.1: Now used to craft Timers and GPS.
- Pre-Release: Introduced Copper, Silver, and Gold Watches.