|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Squirts a harmless stream of water|
|Debuff duration||30 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||'You are dripping water'|
|Buy / Sell||1 50 / 30|
|Internal Item ID: 2272|
|Internal Buff ID: 103|
The Water Gun is a novelty item that inflicts the Wet debuff on players, enemies, and NPCs, for 30 seconds. The Water Gun can be used limitlessly and does not consume any ammunition or mana. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 1 50 .
The Water Gun cannot have any Modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun can be helpful against worms, as the Water Gun's debuff effect can be seen in blocks.
- It may be useful in multiplayer to periodically shoot water at a fellow player riding a Cute Fishron mount. The Wet debuff given by the Water Gun triggers the Cute Fishron's buffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun resembles the original Super Soaker toy, specifically the Super Soaker 50.
- You can have both debuffs "Wet" and "On fire!" active at the same time; they do not cancel each other out.
- The water stream fired by the gun can pass through lava.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Introduced.
| Usable novelty items|
|Items that can be used for fun and don't cause functional effects. Decorative furniture not included.|
|From Party Girl||Beach Ball • Bubble Machine • Bubble Wand • Confetti Cannon • Confetti Gun • Fireworks Box • Firework Fountain • Firework Rockets • Party Center • Silly Balloon Machine • Smoke Bomb|
|Other||Slime Gun • Love Potion • Stink Potion • Unicorn on a Stick • Water Gun • Whoopie Cushion|