From Terraria Wiki
|Damage||70 / 140|
|Max Life||350 / 700|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
|Debuff duration||45 seconds / 90 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
|Internal NPC ID: 104|
- This article is about the Werewolf enemy. For the buff of the same name, see Werewolf (buff).
At close range, Werewolves attack the player by leaping or lunging at them, closing distances quickly to catch unwary players off-guard.
The Werewolf can drop the Moon Charm, which allows the player to transform into a werewolf at night.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The nights on which Werewolves will spawn can be tracked through the items that certain NPCs sell, as the Painter sells paintings based on the moon phase, and the Clothier will sell unique items specifically during a full moon. In the PC version, the inventories of the Dye Trader and Skeleton Merchant will also have unique items, though a Sextant or derived informational item provides this same information much more directly.
- The Werewolf can drop the Adhesive Bandage, meaning that if you manage to defeat a certain number of Werewolves and obtain it, it will grant immunity to the Bleeding debuff, something that Werewolves often give you.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In common lore, the main weakness of werewolves is silver (e.g., silver bullets), but silver items in Terraria offer no particular benefit in dealing with them.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Health reduced from 400 to 350, defense reduced from 40 to 38.
- 184.108.40.206: Now has a chance to drop Werewolf Banner.
- 1.2: Now has a chance to drop Adhesive Bandage.
- 1.1: Introduced.