From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||June 2, 2011|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
New additions[edit | edit source]
New items[edit | edit source]
New enemies[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- All armor sets have been changed graphically.
- Molten armor's overall defense has been reduced.
- Meteor armor's set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
- Several magic items have had their damage increased.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- The Guide now has hit and death effects and can now be killed by hostile NPCs.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
- Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- The server is now run in a seperate process TerrariaServer.exe, which can also be found in Terraria folder.
- The max amount of players on servers is now customizable up to 255 players.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.
- The game will no longer crash when connecting to a non-existent or offline server.
New bug[edit | edit source]
- The Suspicious Looking Eye and the Worm Food do not work correctly in online play.
References[edit | edit source]