This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
|Release date||June 2, 2011|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
New additions[edit | edit source]
New items[edit | edit source]
New enemies[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- All armor sets have been changed graphically.
- Molten armor's overall defense has been reduced.
- Meteor armor's set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
- Several magic items have had their damage increased.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- The Guide now has hit and death effects and can now be killed by hostile NPCs.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
- Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- The server is now run in a seperate process TerrariaServer.exe, which can also be found in Terraria folder.
- The max amount of players on servers is now customizable up to 255 players.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.
- The game will no longer crash when connecting to a non-existent or offline server.
New bug[edit | edit source]
- The Suspicious Looking Eye and the Worm Food do not work correctly in online play.
References[edit | edit source]