From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||December 15, 2011|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
- This Christmas-themed patch included a new snow biome, snowman NPCs and presents.
New additions[edit | edit source]
- Candy Cane Block
- Candy Cane Wall
- Green Candy Cane Block
- Green Candy Cane Wall
- Snow Block
- Snow Brick
- Snow Brick Wall
- Red Light
- Blue Light
- Green Light
- Snow Globe
- Santa costume
- Snowman Gangsta
- Mister Stabby
- Snow Balla
New features[edit | edit source]
- Added an option to turn backgrounds off.
- New event Frost Legion.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the amount of RAM needed to run Terraria.
- Improved the automatic game quality adjuster.
- Spears can no longer have modifiers that affect size, making their best modifier godly.
- Lighting update won’t skip as much on lower quality levels.
- Water Bolt can now have conditions.
- Mana Flower's price has been increased.
- Cursed Torch item now emits light in water.
- Harpoon can now be reforged.
- Wyverns are less common and will be less likely to spawn near the ground.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Items dropped on death for hardcore and mediumcore characters will retain their conditions.
- Space Gun now has a value.
- Diving Helmet now works correctly.
- Walls now correctly show behind Glass Blocks.
- You can now untie bound NPC’s with Autopause enabled.
- Mediumcore and hardcore players will drop their cursor item on death.
- Coins held on the cursor will correctly be dropped on death.
- Dryad’s Corruption and Hallow status numbers are correct.
- Fixed the shadow glitch of trippy lighting.
- Music Boxes no longer duplicate when placed on platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused stacked coins to go missing from chests during multiplayer.
- Lighting will now be set to Retro instead of crashing if Terraria is unable to switch to the new lighting mode.
- Keybindings will no longer sometimes be set to "None" automatically.
- Bombs thrown by clowns will now show that the wall has been destroyed in multiplayer.
- Crystal Shards now give off light in retro and white color mode.
- Hallowed Armor only has graphical effects with the helmet.
- Players now have hair under their hats.
- Statues no longer turn into Armor Statues when they are smashed from the top.
- Clowns only throw bombs when their target is alive.
References[edit | edit source]
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|