|Release date||January 17, 2012|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • Patches category|
- This patch introduced multilingual support and fixed several bugs.
New additions[edit | edit source]
New features[edit | edit source]
- Terraria has been translated to German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Terraria now has support for accented letters and multiple keyboard layouts.
- When first run, Terraria will ask which language to use. This can be changed in the options menu.
Bugs fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that would cause spawn items to sometimes not work on multiplayer games. (Hopefully)
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to create items using the crafting guide.
- Fixed several multiplayer security issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Eater of Worlds to not spawn after three shadow orbs had been smashed.
- Max Health is no longer affected by hacking.(?)