Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||October 3, 2013|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 126.96.36.199 patch fixed many bugs related to 1.2.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- The game will no longer look for the square root of zero.
- Projectiles and harpoon should no longer cause out of memory exception
- The guide will no longer say you need a hammer to break life crystals
- The guide will no longer say you need 10 fallen stars to make a mana crystal
- Dungeon platform item icons will now display the right color
- Clay pot dupe no longer works
- Snipers will now drop sniper rifles
- Opening doors will no longer cause a room to be unsuitable
- Hardmode summon items will no longer drop from monsters that have been spawned from statues
- Chests, crystal hearts, and statues should no longer spawn on ice
- Crafting recipe for sticky glowsticks has been fixed
- Pumping honey will no longer turn honey into water
- Fixed trashing coin dupe
- Shadow orb and fairy bell no longer show a duration
- If you place a bed somewhere that would cause you to not spawn without breaking through blocks you will now get a message when trying to set your spawn point letting you know the bed is not in a suitable position.
- Fixed a bug with cooking marshmallows with your mouse
- Blackout debuff can no longer be removed by right clicking it
- Slightly reduced how much memory the map requires on large worlds
- You can no longer use actuators to deactivate temple blocks before killing Plantera
- The flare gun will no longer light up when you are out of torches
- You can now craft battle potions with vertebrae
- Lihzahrd altar should now spawn and use power cells properly
- Minimum particle display has been increased for certain conditions
- Switch duplication no longer works
- Notes from the magical harp now count as magic and should trigger the spectre set bonus
- Bombs will no longer blow up chlorophyte
- You can no longer break into Jungle Temple with chlorophyte drill
- You can no longer use the music box dupe glitch