Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||October 26, 2013|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 220.127.116.11 patch fixed various issues with the 1.2.1 update.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Merchant now correctly sells the Sickle
- Fixed several graphical issues with the new Halloween costumes
- Pumpkin Seeds now have a price
- All the new Halloween weapons can now be reforged
- Hellbats now drop Magma Stones instead of Giant Fungi Bulbs
- Rotten Eggs now correctly damage friendly NPCs
- The duration of Pumpking’s scythe attack has been reduced
- Fixed a graphical bug with Spear Traps
- Fixed a graphical bug with the height of drawn tiles
- Mechanical Bosses will no longer spawn during Pumpkin Moons
- Fixed a bug causing the game to not check for Halloween dates in multiplayer