From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||February 18, 2014|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
The 22.214.171.124 patch fixed a large number of bugs, many associated with the 1.2.3 update.
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Spectre Hood doesn't increase Mana usage anymore.
- Made it slightly easier to advance in Frost Moon waves.
- Made several Frost Moon enemies shoot slower and deal less damage.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug with a naked arm drawing over some vanity shirts.
- Fixed bug where autopause played bad with Chest renaming (and sign editing a bit).
- Fixed bug where Brick Layer and Cement Mixer were not reducing stack quantities when placing items.
- Fixed bug where prefixes were not getting set properly on a world load.
- Fixed bug where coins would disappear during Quick Stack.
- Fixed an exploit where you could duplicate coins with Quick Stack.
- Fixed crashes when starting the dedicated server in a language other than English.
- Fixed an issue where Team Dyes were causing crashes when used with Capes.
- Fixed a bug where the map was drawing Fireblossom wrong.
- Fixed a bug where the map was showing Water Candle as Band of Regeneration.
- Fixed bug that was causing maps from older versions to erase.
- Fixed a bug where Chests could not be placed on 2x1 tiles. There had to be a solid tile to the right of the chest to place it.
- Fixed several typos.
- Fixed bug where in-game options Map Control section wasn't blocking input like the regular controls.
- Fixed bug where Hardcore characters couldn't open the menu after death.
- Fixed bug where opening a chest with a sign open would lock the inventory.
- Fixed bug where stylist had a hole in her selling list if you didn't meet a requirement.
- Fixed bug where Magnet Sphere applied venom and Venom Staff did not.
- Fixed the problem with the Familiar Wig and missing hair.
- Added Butterfly Bottle recipes.
- Fixed non-animating critter cages.
- Due to layering issues, you can no longer show a shield and a cloak at the same time.
- Gemspark Blocks now properly glow when dropped as items in the world.
- Fixed bug where hidden accessories still applied their dye color (wings still apply it if hidden but in the air).
- You can only equip one pair of wings at a time.
- Face accessories that shouldn't show hair no longer show hair.
- Fixed the Cthulhu typos in game.
- Mechanical bosses no longer spawn randomly if another boss is alive. You can still summon multiple bosses manually.
- Hardmode bosses will no longer spawn if no player is above ground.
- Fixed an issue where placing a bucket on a mannequin would eat it whole
- Fixed workaround delay for placing things on mannequin starts using your items.
- The Traveling Merchant can no longer spawn in lava.
- Fixed problems with rescued NPCs not having any names.
- Fixed the recipe for Super Mana Potions. They now correctly create 15 Super Mana Potions.
- Fixed the Stylist name "Esmeralda" to not have a space at the end.
- Platinum coins now stack to 999.
- Fixed an issue where tiles might not update properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed torches being able to be placed on wrong sides of slopes (that leaves them in air).
- Fixed the problem with altars/pots/chests spawning in bugged conditions.
- Fixed a bug with Ice Bricks not blending with snow blocks.
- Fixed the Fairy Bell buff from breaking quick buff.
- Chests should no longer lose their names in multiplayer.
- Fixed bug where players would fall into tiles when walking into a ceiling with a mount.
- Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop.
- Fixed bug where prefixes would be lost when you buy an item from the shop with right click.
- Fixed bug where long hairs would draw the front part in the player's feet when in reverse gravity.
- Fixed bug where Palladium Pickaxe and Drill would say they can mine Adamantite and Titanium when that's no longer the case.
- Arcane Rune Walls now count for housing.
- Fixed bug that allowed mana hair to go pink when you wore armor that gives max mana.
- Fixed bug where capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Fixed issue where maps were not saving on some worlds.
- Fixed bug where Blue Moon and Harpoon had invisible hit boxes near the player.
- Fixed bug where frostburn wasn't applied in pvp when using flower of frost.
- Fixed bug that allowed levers to be placed and immediately broken.
- Fixed bug where Queen/King Statues didn't teleport stylist and traveling merchant respectively.
- Fixed bug where painted tiles did not draw on the map properly.
- Fixed bug where Steampunk Work Bench was not craftable.
- Fixed bug where you could have Fairy Bell and other light pets up simultaneously.
- Fixed a few language issues pointed out on the forums.
- Fixed a bug where Extendo Grip let you open chests that would instantly close again.
References[edit | edit source]