|Release date||May 15th, 2014|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • Patches category|
The 188.8.131.52 patch added some missing recipes and fixed a number of bugs.
New Additions[edit | edit source]
- You can now craft Steampunk Candles.
- Added Glass Chest.
- Added Cactus Platforms and Tables.
- Spooky Wood Dresser is now obtainable.
- Added the missing Boreal Wood weaponry.
- The Traveling Merchant now sells Animal Skins at random.
- Elf vanity now drops from Zombie Elves during a Frost Moon.
- Golden Clock now correctly drops from Pirate Invasions.
- Obsidian Chest recipe actually works now and Dungeon Chests have recipes.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Pumpkin Dressers now properly take Pumpkins to craft.
- Fixed a bug where Ebonwood Clock would require wood rather than Ebonwood.
- Fixed a bug where the Sapphire Staff would require Silver Ore instead of Silver Bars.
- Cooked Fish and Cooked Shrimp are now crafted at a Cooking Pot rather than a Furnace.
- Fixed crafting exploit when you right click items in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with Flipper Potions grammar.
- Fixed a typo in one of the Merchant’s first names.
- Zephyr Fish now has a proper tooltip.
- Fixed bug where “Wyverntail” was named “Whyverntail.”
- Angler’s quests now show when using other languages. The text is still in English...translations should be happening soon.
- Fixed the bug where the wiring system was not activating Doors, Music Boxes and Fountains properly.
- Fixed a bug where Smart Cursor wall would not ignore doors pillar when open.
- Made Smart Cursor smarter when placing Minecart Tracks.
- Fixed bug where the player would stay rotated when leaving a Minecart.
- Fixed bug where the Minecarts could go ultra-speed using boosters.
- You can now turn when placing Minecart Tracks.
- Booster Tracks and Minecart Track intersections can no longer be triggered as rapidly.
- Pressure Plate Tracks will no longer change to regular tracks in certain setups.
- Fixed an issue where some cloaks were drawing over the Minecart.
- Flairon’s chain will now go back faster if it is too far and disappear if it still cannot catch up.
- Fixed bug where Wing time would go into infinity if you held the jump button while standing and having Rocket Boots equipped.
- Fixed bug where Palm Wood and Boreal Wood wouldn’t merge with other wood types.
- Fixed bug where Palm Wood and Boreal Wood were not blocking light.
- Fixed bug where Palm Wood weapons could not get prefixes.
- Fixed a bug where Lamp Posts would emit blue light when they are off.
- Fixed a leak in the net code.
- Sails now cost 50 copper a piece.
- The proper items will now drop on Mediumcore/Hardcore deaths.
- Fixed bug where pressing “Reset to default” in controls would reset the quick mana key to M rather than J.
- Fixed bug where the players hand would draw behind the head when wearing Bee armor.
- Living Fire Blocks no longer die if they are dropped in lava.
- The Anchor weapon now comes back to the player if it gets too far away.
- Fixed bug that made the game crash when using the Anchor under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug where hardmode dungeon casters would shoot more than 1 projectile in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where the Hornet Staff, Imp Staff, and Slime Staff minion buffs did not disappear upon leaving a world.
- Ocean enemies can now spawn on biome oceans, this applies to the Sleeping Angler Kid as well.
- Fixed bug where Sleeping Angler Kid would move slowly on tiles if attacked by monsters.
- Fixed bug where High Test Fishing Line accessory did nothing. It now makes sure the line won’t snap.
- Fixed a bug where trying to use a Fishing Pole while pulling a snapped line would make the bobber appear again.
- Fixed bug where fishing bobbers would not disappear when you die.
- Fixed issues where the Truffle Worm would be consumed without summoning Duke Fishron.
- Fixed a bug where trying to use multiple Truffle Worms while line is pulled would make numerous Fishrons appear.
- Now only one Duke Fishron can be summoned at a time.
- Fixed a bug where Duke Fishron did not drop Greater Healing Potions when dying.
- All of Fishron’s weaponry now sells for 5 gold coins. This will fix the low prefix costs.
- Reverted a floating character fix. Platform elevators will work again.
- Fixed bug where glowsticks will not be selected when the mouse is near the player in a dry area.
- You can now place Fishing Rods, Rod of Discord, and the Coin Gun in the Weapon Rack.
- Topaz Gemspark Blocks now emit yellow light rather than purple.
- Turtle and Spider armors now dye properly.
- Fixed a crash when using Team Dye with a Flying Carpet.
- Crimson Axe Banner has a new (fixed) look.
- Mannequin and Womannequin have a new item icon.
- Fixed the Ebonwood/Shadewood Clock mixup.
- Using Paint Sprayer with Brick Layer or Cement Mixer now places at the proper speed.
- Fixed bug where Frost Moon waves 14 to 19 had "Santank" instead of "Santa-NK1" for the name.
- Fixed bug where upon loading the player might sometimes have empty spaces between their buffs.
- Frost Armor now correctly plays a special sound when hit.
- Coralstone Blocks now show up on the map.
- All summoning weapons now cost 10 Mana to use. This will allow them to get the Mythical prefix.
- Fixed a bug that would make recently summoned minions vanish in some circumstances.
- Fixed bug where Twin Minion pairs could go uneven / re-summoning would fail.
- Fixed bug where trees won't grow behind biome Wooden Fences.
- Right-clicking to open a chest, Piggy Bank or Safe will no longer pick up an item from the stack where the cursor is.
- Flesh Blocks now have a squish sound when hit.
- Fixed bugs where swinging coins could do damage.
Version Equivalents[edit | edit source]
Wiki pages patched
References[edit | edit source]