Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||July 13, 2015|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 220.127.116.11 patch fixed a number of bugs.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added Celestial Sigil, a summoning item for the final boss. (craftable)
- Moon Bite duration has been reduced by 1 second in Expert Mode and 3 seconds in normal mode.
- Living Leaf Walls now count as safe for housing!
- Buffed Phantasm a bit. (it really was bugged!)
- Martian Probe rarity lowered in Sky Biome (Still higher than original)
- Martian Probe now shows up on Lifeform Analyzer.
- Vortex and Nebula weapons have been rebalanced to fit some bug fixes they went through.
- Portal Gun bolt speed quadrupled so you can no longer travel faster than your bolt.
- Eater of Worlds expert mode Vile Spit damage has been reduced.
- Damage from spikes now checks for immunity separately from other effects.
New config options[edit | edit source]
- Added Config.json setting "ReverseUpDownForArmorSetBonuses", off by default, if you set it on: Stardust and Vortex armor will use the UP key instead of DOWN key to trigger set bonuses.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Quickstack to all chests not updating recipes list.
- Fixed "Distorted" debuff freezing players in place rather than changing their movement pattern.
- Fixed Cute Fishron and Unicorn Mount not having their tooltips.
- Fixed 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions of worlds not loading successfully under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where you could use items when hovering between the item slots on the bottom row of the inventory.
- Fixed issue where Drill Containment Unit's mining code would cause unnecessary lag in multiplayer.
- Fixed Cultists ritual blocking Martian Probe from spawning.
- Potentially fixed Stardust Dragon desync issue.
- Fixed Solar Tablet being usable in pre-hardmode, night time or during a solar eclipse under rare circumstances.
- Fixed some banner names.
- Fixed Dryad's ward buff reducing npc defense instead of buffing it (and npcs having dryads ward defense when they dont have the buff)
- Fixed (super rare) bug where hittable projectiles showed HP on mouse hover.
- Fixed Portal Gun's portals not allowing players to teleport to spots near nonsolid platforms.
- Fixed Cosmic Car shadow trail glows not fading.
- Fixed Hades/Loki's dyes causing strange behaviors.
- Fixed some oddities about portal gates.
- Fixed a rare lighting crash.
- Fixed Goblin Scouts despawning not spawning.
- Fixed vortex weapons not scaling with ranged damage or knockback.
- Fixed bug that let you quick stack coins that were not in coin slot or hotbar to other chests.
- Fixed bug where holding pet items would not bring up the equipment page.
- Fixed torch dupe bug.
- Fixed all the spider hitboxes when on walls.
- Fixed chests which turn into big mimics on multiplayer would no longer allow destroying another chest that would be placed in their position.
- Fixed 'final boss flies to space' bug.
- Fixed Seedler projectiles not counting as melee / not getting flask effects. But also fixed the bug where it was unobtainable via plantera treasure bags.
- Fixed Hoplite enemy javelins showing flask visual effects in singleplayer.
- Fixed issue where WoF's The Hungry's ropes would turn invisible.
- Fixed Lunar Hook not allowing you to use the hooks freely unless at least 1 is placed.
- Fixed being able to open Money Trough when the game is paused.