|Release date||May 31, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 184.108.40.206 patch was a minor update which fixed bugs, added a frame skip option, and made all liquid and logic sensors allow teleportation.
Quality of Life[edit | edit source]
- All liquid & logic sensors aside "player above" now allow teleportations.
- Added a third frameskip option for those with high-end PCs who have performance issues in 1.3.1 (current "Off" got renamed to "Subtle", old "Off" from 1.3 is back as "Off").
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed liquids getting frozen in the air until a game restart.
- Fixed gamepad instructions getting frozen on virtual keyboard instructions.
- Fixed two duplication exploits.
- Fixed cannons not shooting cannonballs when pulsed via non-player triggered.
- Fixed slightly incorrect display for "player above" logic sensor (was 1 pixel too small in every direction).
- Fixed incorrect text at the gamepad options ("Thumbstick Hotbar / "Thumbstick Cursor Snap" should've been "DPad Hotbar" & "DPad Cursor Snap").
- Fixed training dummies potentially getting permanent invisible corruption.
- Fixed mouse clicks not getting detected until you click a keyboard button on game startup.
- Fixed many furnitures breaking instantly when they're placed aboved platform stairs.
- Fixed multiple issues with geyser placement.
- Fixed particles not drawing in capture mode if background is disabled.
- Fixed the Guide's help tips not detecting the demolitionist nor the goblin tinkerer properly.
- Fixed Grasshopper Statue having no recipe.
References[edit | edit source]