| Desktop-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
The 1.3.2 release focused largely on celebrating Terraria's 5th birthday (which was on May 16th), with Parties and party items.
- Parties have now been added! You can start your own via the Party Girl's Party Center or the Town NPCs may start one, if certain conditions are met.
Quality of Life Improvements[edit | edit source]
- All Phasesaber blades have updated sprites, not Phaseblade. (Undocumented Change)
- Nerfed beehive-type bees in Expert mode.
- Significantly reduced count of unnecessary player synchronization calls, which hindered servers with a high player count.
- Trees now grow with a “poof!” even when visible on a player’s screen.
- Rain Clouds are now craftable.
- Clinger Staff can now use platforms as its resting point.
- Made improvements to chat tags, and they should no longer break over long lines.
- Town NPCs will try to avoid falling into cliffs away from their home area.
- You can now use the Sort feature with Chests.
- After reaching Hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.
- Fixed Fishing Rod's exploit allowing to throw multiple hooks at once.
- Fixed XNOR being named NXOR.
- Fixed Title text not refreshing from the language menu's use.
- Fixed Cooking Pot & Skeleton Lantern (off)'s wrong light display.
- Fixed weather not updating on server properly (blame framerate fixes).
- Fixed The Grand Design selling for way too much gold.
- Fixed Scutlix mount aiming issues.
- Fixed Stardust & Nebula Wings having 2/3 and 1/3 extra fly time more than intended, respectively.
- Fixed crashes related to Ice Rod and Dressers.
- Fixed cursor showing over an item slot for a frame when closing inventory on gamepad use.
- Fixed random bad texture loading.
- Fixed Duck hunt exploit.
- Fixed Town NPCs spazzing if there's lava underneath them.
- Fixed Travelling Merchant not being able to attack at night.
- Fixed Extremely long-timed buffs not updating properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed Phasesabers in weapon racks creating unbreakable weapon racks (This fix is not retroactive and will not fix old worlds impacted by the issue, we apologize for any inconvenience - we may add retroactive fix in the future)
- Fixed Team Platforms not acting as viable doors for housing.
- Fixed Ice Rod blocks causing making backwalls invisible.
- Fixed “On Fire!” bosses not being extinguished by water.
- Fixed Summoner Emblem not having its sprite updated.
- Fixed Some configuration settings not saving correctly.
- Fixed healing exploit.