From Terraria Wiki
|Release date||November 16, 2016|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop version of Terraria.|
184.108.40.206 was an update focused on fixing bugs from the 1.3.4 crossover update.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Defender Medals dropping only in stacks of 1 instead of their intended amounts when in singleplayer.
- Hopefully fixed some enemies being invisible on spawn during the Old One's Army event when in multiplayer.
- Fixed Eternia Crystals using their internal name Elder Crystals.
- Fixed Striking Moment buff's tooltip.
- Fixed Tavernkeep not reacting to the King Statue.
- Fixed certain worldgen crash that was replicated using the experimental seeds feature! whoo!
- Fixed an exploit.
- Fixed certain new weapons staying in use during the player's death.
- Fixed silent crash when trying to place defenses in dedicated servers.
- Fixed silent crash when using Last Prism in multiplayer.
References[edit | edit source]
| Terraria Desktop Versions |
|Category • Upcoming Features|