|Release date||November 17, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 18.104.22.168 patch added texture packs as an experimental feature and fixed bugs.
New Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added experimental feature: Texture Pack support! Requires editing your config.json file and setting
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Pumpkins getting cut when swinging nearby items or projectiles at them.
- Fixed town NPCs potentially disappearing if you load a map using a non-english language.
- Fixed Celestial Pillars not loading properly, resulting in immediate wipe and triggering impending doom.
- Fixed Drill Containment Unit being usable during Creative Shock.
- Fixed unconscious Tavernkeep & sleeping Angler not showing up on the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Fixed Tavernkeep accidentally spawning in water.
- Fixed Stardust armor's excess lighting brightness.
- Fixed tooltips on the new accessories saying 'sentry' damage when it meant minion damage, there never was such a thing as sentry damage.
- Fixed numerous input issues.
- Fixed item linking in chat!
- Fixed Stardust Cell Staff minion's shots trying to occassionally latch to town NPCs and the Eternia Crystal.
- Fixed Old One's lane portals not emitting light.
- Fixed weapons not being usable while chatting.
- Fixed Defender's Forge name missing when open.
- Fixed Monk's brows saying "attack speed" instead of "melee attack speed"
- Fixed the Tavernkeep still calling Eternia crystals "Elder" crystals.
References[edit | edit source]