Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Release date||December 6, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 220.127.116.11 patch was a bug and crash fix update.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed certain crashes related to the game losing focus
- Fixed death messages mentioning piggybanks and glowsticks
- Fixed Xenopopper not detecting ammo
- Fixed maps not loading properly when joining multiplayer
- Fixed situations where Old One's Army enemies would spawn invisible in multiplayer if they were too far from you
- Fixed several multiplayer client crashes
- Fixed certain turret staves not showing use animation when used by other players
- Fixed certain turrets falling through platforms after spawning on them
- Fixed Spider Queen not working with the max sentry system
- Fixed Spider Queen and Frost Hydra spazzing against Worm enemies
- Fixed Apprentice armor sets reducing the angle Flameburst Towers can shoot instead of expanding it
- Fixed Lightning Aura emitting sounds for enemies it cannot reach underneath it
- Fixed framedrops related to Spectre Staff shots
- Fixed framedrops related to Onyx Blaster shots
- Fixed item sounds playing slightly off center
- Fixed Vilethorn and similar items making liquid ripples when they should not
- Fixed some dye items rarity colors