| Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
126.96.36.199 was an update that improved a few visuals, and fixed some bugs.
- Town NPCs now have a golden frame over their room banner if the player specifically assigned it for them
- Improved visuals on a few things
- Switched to an easier to read font for Chinese
- Fixed faults for Chinese input on Mac OS X
- Fixed unintended forced zoom for 16x10 resolutions
- Fixed Ghastly Glaive not damaging any enemies
- Fixed some sliders missing sound on hover
- Fixed crash when a hardcore player dies
- Fixed player's breath meter moving unexpectedly when using Binoculars, Sniper Scopes, or Zoom
- Fixed certain item slot interactions not functioning when gamepad instructions are disabled
- Fixed Shrimpy Truffle's mount not allowing the player's head to touch the ceiling
- Fixed fresh installations of the game showing an inappropriately sized language selection menu
- Fixed Town NPCs attempts to return to their room not being as successful as they should be