Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Release date||May 16, 2020|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
220.127.116.11 was a minor update for the Desktop version released on May 16, 2020.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Ghosts are more likely to despawn, and the conditions which allow them to spawn has been reduced as well as the maximum number of them.
- Error logging no longer creates large DMP data files when the game crashes, as they were unused.
- Meteorites now no longer fall until after Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu have been defeated.
- Killing Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu again will boost the drop rate of subsequent Meteors for the following night (instead of breaking more Orbs/Hearts).
- Meteorites can no longer be destroyed with explosives.
- Pirate Captain now spawns a ghost pirate when he is killed.
- Dunerider Boots can now be tinkered with Rocket Boots to make Spectre Boots.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Added some protection to ensure world gen works for users using different language PCs.
- Fixed a number of issues where Terraria tries to make or modify folders, but User Side PC permissions prevented it from doing so, leading to crashes/errors.
- Fixed a crash relating sound initialization.
- Fixed a few autostart errors for the server.
- Fixed an issue with kicking players not actually being fully removed, preventing players from rejoining.
- Demon Altars can no longer spawn on rare configurations of adjacent cacti, which would crash the world if they were hit.
- Coins no longer have a sell value.
- Fixed an issue where Map Scale was impossibly low, resulting in some map related issues.
Wiki pages patched
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In spite of Relogic calling this version "18.104.22.168", they actually versioned the Terraria executable as 22.214.171.124. The same is true for the "126.96.36.199" release.