|Release date||October 14, 2020|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
Changes and Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a Mac only issue that caused a crash when attempting to host a server.
- Fixed a bug causing it to be much harder than expected to achieve the happiness required for the Leading Landlord achievement.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Linux from taking screenshots correctly.
- Fixed an oversight within the Game Credits.
- Fixed an issue in Dungeon code that was causing the same seed to create different worlds each time.
- Fixed an issue preventing Master mode players from accessing all accessory slots with Gamepad.
- Fixed a crash related to housing menu interaction with Gamepad.
- Daybreak spears embedded in Moon Lord eyes will instantly explode and deal their bonus damage immediately if the eye closes.
- Fixed an issue causing a kanji key to automatically replace some key bindings.
- Fixed an issue causing Jungle Armor, Ancient Cobalt, and Molten sets to not have the proper bonuses, while some other items (like Band of Regeneration) got them instead.
- Fixed a bug causing the Hot Reels achievement to unlock when fishing in any liquid.
- Fixed a bug causing Princess to not properly check for nearby NPCs, resulting in her being lonely even when surrounded by neighbors.
- Players transformed into a Werewolf/Merman no longer have human faces when wearing certain accessories.
- Fixed several grammatical/spelling issues in NPC dialogue.
- Fixed a few minor item tooltip/flavor text issues.
- Fixed a buggy dialogue line from Princess about Santa Claus.
- Fixed a buggy dialogue line from Transformed Zoologist about the Princess.
- Fixed Video Visage not applying dye to the screen when showing up on the Map.
- Fixed an issue with the Witch Costume not properly showing legs underneath of it, even its own Witch Boots.
- Fixed an issue when renaming chests that prevented the player from exiting their inventory easily.
- Fixed an issue where Town NPCs would try to sit on Dynasty Chairs (they shouldn't be able to).
- Fixed an issue where Bone Glove wouldn't equip by right clicking from the inventory, and had to be equipped manually.
Wiki pages patched
References[edit | edit source]