3DS Version history
- This article is about updates to the 3DS Version of Terraria. For updates to the Console version, see Console Version history. For mobile updates, see Mobile Version history. For Desktop version, see Desktop Version history. For future updates, see Upcoming features.
|Version & Release Date||Name||Changes|
| 1.05 (NOA) • Dec 16, 2016
1.05 (NOE) • Dec 20, 2016
Listed as fixed:
| 1.04 (NOA) • Nov 22, 2016
1.04 (NOE) • Nov 25, 2016
New 'Expanded World' feature for 'New' 3DS only, creates worlds of dimensions 4200x1100.
| 1.03 (NOA) • Jun 13, 2016
1.03 (NOE) • Jun 10, 2016
Fixed a number of multiplayer issues present in 1.02 (which only saw a release in Europe) and other bug fixes.
|1.02 • Apr 25, 2016||Hotfixes||Released in EU (multiple MP bugs and downgrade incompatibility discovered, so the patch was never released in US)|
|1.01 • Mar 15, 2016||Initial Release (Retail)||
All changes from 1.01 are included.
|1.01 • Feb 1, 2016||Hotfixes||
Duplicates of Town NPCs no longer move in if they are accidentally displaced.
|1.00 • Dec 10, 2015 ||Initial Release (Digital)|
*The Reindeer Bells may not have been added in the 1.03 patch due to the lack of other mounts in the game.
References[edit | edit source]
- NOA 1.05 was released on December 16th (NOA) to fix bugs regarding crashes and other fixes. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747/#post-1140424
- 1.05 Bug fixes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747/#post-1140425
- NOA 1.04 arrived Jun 13, and NOE 1.04 was released November 25th. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-update-1-04.51176/page-3#post-1139236
- 1.04 Changelog http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-update-1-04.51176/
- NOA 1.03 arrived Jun 13, NOE Jun 10 http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-126#post-999378 (posted Jun 9)
- 3DS changelog. EU Patch 1.02 and NOA Patch 1.03. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/frost-moon-more-coming-soon-to-terraria-on-3ds.42865 (posted Apr 25, 2016)
- No NOA 1.02 http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-111#post-984628 (posted May 25, 2016)
- Backwards incompatible; 1.00 should not read 1.02 files, but it does and crashes http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-101#post-971919 (posted May 10)
- Do not play MP on 1.02! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-107#post-978605 (posted May 19, 2016)
- 3DS retail release http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/nintendo-3ds-retail-copies-available-now.41468 (posted Mar 15, 2016)
- 3DS digital release w/FAQ http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-for-nintendo-3ds-is-here.37508 (posted Dec 10, 2015)