We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
3DS Version history
- This article is about updates to the 3DS version of Terraria. For a list of updates to the desktop version, see Desktop Version history. For all updates to the console version, see Console Version history. For all updates to the mobile version, see Mobile Version history. For future Desktop updates, see Upcoming features.
This page lists update details for the various 3DS versions of Terraria.
- The 1.3 Slime bonus drops chance from the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version has been added to 3DS, with a smaller number of possible drops.
|Version & Release Date||Name||Changes|
| 1.05 (NOA) • Dec 16, 2016
1.05 (NOE) • Dec 20, 2016
Listed as fixed:
| 1.04 (NOA) • Nov 22, 2016
1.04 (NOE) • Nov 25, 2016
New 'Expanded World' feature for 'New' 3DS only, creates worlds of dimensions 4200x1100.
| 1.03 (NOA) • Jun 13, 2016
1.03 (NOE) • Jun 10, 2016
Fixed a number of multiplayer issues present in 1.02 (which only saw a release in Europe) and other bug fixes.
|1.02 • May 12, 2016||Hotfixes||Released in EU (multiple MP bugs and downgrade incompatibility discovered, so the patch was never released in US)|
|1.01 • Mar 15, 2016||Initial Release (Retail)||
All changes from 1.01 are included.
| 1.01 (NOA) • Feb 1, 2016
1.01 (NOE) • Feb 11, 2016
Duplicates of Town NPCs no longer move in if they are accidentally displaced.
|1.00 • Dec 10, 2015 ||Initial Release (Digital)|
*The Reindeer Bells may not have been added in the 1.03 patch due to the lack of other mounts in the game.
References[edit | edit source]
- NOA 1.05 released on Dec 16, NOE Dec 20. Fixed bugs regarding crashes and other fixes. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747/#post-1140424 (posted Nov 23, 2016)
- 1.05 Bug fixes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747/#post-1140425 (posted Nov 23, 2016)
- NOA 1.04 released Jun 13, NOE Nov 25. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-update-1-04.51176/page-3#post-1139236 (posted Nov 21, 2016)
- 1.04 Changelog https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-update-1-04.51176 (posted Nov 11, 2016)
- NOA 1.03 released Jun 13, NOE Jun 10 https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-126#post-999378 (posted Jun 9, 2016)
- 3DS changelog. EU Patch 1.02 and NOA Patch 1.03. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/frost-moon-more-coming-soon-to-terraria-on-3ds.42865 (posted Apr 25, 2016)
- No NOA 1.02 https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-111#post-984628 (posted May 25, 2016)
- NOE released May 12. Backwards incompatible; 1.00 should not read 1.02 files, but it does and crashes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-101#post-971919 (posted May 10, 2016)
- Do not play MP on 1.02! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/page-107#post-978605 (posted May 19, 2016)
- 3DS retail release https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/nintendo-3ds-retail-copies-available-now.41468 (posted Mar 15, 2016)
- 3DS digital release w/FAQ https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-for-nintendo-3ds-is-here.37508 (posted Dec 10, 2015)