We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the 3DS version of Terraria.|
Despite being considered a console release, the 3DS version contains mobile-exclusive items such as the Heart Arrow. The Hero's clothes and Plumber's clothes are their correct Nintendo colors. The 3DS version also contains the Zapinator, an item which was originally released on the Desktop version, but was removed in a subsequent update. It resembles an old Zapper gun from the NES.
The 3DS version is unlike the other console versions, not only because of some differences listed above, but also because it follows its own update line. A list of all the updates it has had, as well as a few highlights of each one, can be found at 3DS Version history.
Besides using the forums, 3DS Terraria players may also benefit from the Miiverse 3DS Terraria Community.
|3DS and Mobile||3DS (and Desktop)||3DS Only|
|Valentine Ring||Heart Arrow||
|Lepus||Turkor the Ungrateful|
Post desktop version 1.2 content[edit | edit source]
The version of Terraria is largely equivalent to desktop version 1.2. However, some content from future versions has been added into the game, mostly from 1.2.1 to 126.96.36.199. Below is a list of said content.
Frost Moon/Pumpkin Moon Enemy Banners
Duke Fishron and its drops
All 1.2.1 changes related to the Halloween event
Most bug fixes from PC patches
Other Features[edit | edit source]
- Alternate Underground music track. (1.2.2)
- Upside down slopes/Platform stairs. (1.2.3)
- The Pickaxe Axe and Drax require 1 soul from each Mechanical boss to craft. (1.2.3)
- All applicable potions crafted from fish. (1.2.4)
- Quickstack to nearby chests feature. (188.8.131.52 )
- Crispy Honey Blocks are craftable. (184.108.40.206 )
- Reforges cost 33% of the item's total value. (1.2.3)
- Ore stacks to 999. (1.2.3)
- Saplings can be placed on all grass types. (1.2.3)
- Enemies in Hardmode have a chance to drop Biome Key Molds. (1.2.1)
- Bug Net for catching Critters for Bait. (1.2.3)
| Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram (Servant of Ocram) • Lepus • Diseaster Bunny • Turkor the Ungrateful|