Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 1133
The Abeemination is an item used to summon the Queen Bee boss. It can only be used in the Jungle or Underground Jungle. Attempting to use it outside of these biomes will have no effect and will not consume the item.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Abeemination is a portmanteau of the words "abomination" and "bee".
- It is the only boss summon item that can be crafted By Hand.
- It appears to be that the crafting recipe's ingredients are loosely formed into the shape of a bee.
- The recipe requires the blocks that are formed when all three liquids are combined (Honey+Lava, Honey+Water, and Water+Lava).
- Since most of the ingredients used to craft it are found in the Bee Hive, it was probably created to farm the Queen Bee, or for players who wanted to fight her on the surface.
- Since Hive Blocks are non-renewable, this summon is non-renewable, making Queen Bee the only boss that cannot be fought an infinite number of times per world.
- This is, of course, irrelevant in Journey Mode, where you can duplicate items.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated. Old sprite was: .
- Desktop 1.2.4: No longer requires Obsidian or Crispy Honey Blocks and no longer needs to be crafted at an Altar.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 22.214.171.124. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 126.96.36.199. ()
- Console 1.07: No longer requires Obsidian or Crispy Honey Blocks and no longer needs to be crafted at an Altar.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: No longer requires Obsidian or Crispy Honey Blocks and no longer needs to be crafted at an Altar.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with recipes from Desktop 1.2.