From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||44 (Very Slow)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Queen Bee|
|Internal Item ID: 1133|
The Abeemination is an item used to summon the Queen Bee boss. It can only be used in the Jungle or Underground Jungle. Attempting to use it outside of these biomes will have no effect and will not consume the item.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Abeemination is a portmanteau of the words "abomination" and "bee".
- It is the only pre-hardmode boss summon item that can be crafted By Hand.
- It appears to be the old crafting recipe's ingredients loosely formed into the shape of a bee.
- The old recipe (which is still used by the 3DS) required the blocks that are formed when all three liquids are combined (Honey+Lava, Honey+Water, and Water+Lava).
- Since most of the ingredients used to craft it are found in the Giant Bee Hive, it was probably created to farm the Queen Bee, or for players who wanted to fight her on the surface.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
|Like a Boss • "Obtain a boss-summoning item."|
|Obtain any boss-summoning item.|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated. Old sprite was: .
- Desktop 1.2.4: Reduced crafting requirements. No longer requires Obsidian and Crispy Honey Block and no longer needs to be crafted at an Altar.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, using the Desktop 1.2 recipe.