Adamantite armor is a Hardmode armor and like all Hardmode armors, it has three different headgear/helmet options, allowing the player to focus on magical, melee or ranged combat; each option changing the armor's set bonus. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 54 Adamantite Bars, made from 270 Adamantite Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 78 Adamantite Bars or 390 Adamantite Ore. Titanium armor is the alternative to the Adamantite Armor set.
A full set of Adamantite Armor gives off a faint pulsing aura around the character.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Console Version[edit | edit source]
Mobile Version[edit | edit source]
3DS Version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Adamantite Breastplate can be more useful than Hallowed Plate Mail because of its +6% damage.
- Both the Headgear and Helmet armor sets have more defense than the equivalent sets of Titanium armor, which makes it the only original armor to have more defense than its alternative. However, the Titanium set offers the Shadow Dodge buff.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A method for mining this elusive ore would be of course, using Spelunker Potions, and a network of tunnels. Be sure the tunnels are spaced out enough for the ore to spawn, but small enough to see from all angles. Use Binoculars if possible.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Defense increased by 4.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.