As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Adamantite Drill
The Adamantite Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Adamantite Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical. However, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Its best modifier is Demonic or Deadly, as it does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Early into Hardmode, save your Adamantite for armor and weapons, as the pickaxes and drills one tier down (made from Mythril Bars or Orichalcum Bars) will mine the same blocks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.