|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
- Adamantite Drill
The Adamantite Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Adamantite Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical. However, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Its best Modifier is Demonic.
- Early into Hardmode, save your Adamantite for armor and weapons, as the pickaxes and drills one tier down (made from Mythril Bars or Orichalcum Bars) will mine the same blocks.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.