|Use time||25 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 778
The Adamantite Pickaxe is a Hardmode pickaxe, and is the pickaxe alternative to the Adamantite Drill, having a slower mining speed but longer range and benefiting from mining speed bonuses. Its alternate ore counterpart, the Titanium Pickaxe, is faster than the Adamantite Pickaxe.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Early into Hardmode, it is usually preferable to save Adamantite for armor and weapons, as the Adamantite Pickaxe does not allow mining any new blocks that the Mythril and Orichalcum pickaxes and drills would not mine.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Sprite updated.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Sprite updated.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.