Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Use time||25 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 778
The Adamantite Pickaxe is a Hardmode pickaxe, and is the pickaxe alternative to the Adamantite Drill. This tool can be used for those who prefer to use pickaxes, or for those who find the drill's noise to be annoying. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical (except for that the Adamantite Pickaxe inflicts knockback, whereas the Adamantite Drill does not). However, unlike drills, pickaxes are reforged with any melee modifiers, including size, speed, and knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Early into Hardmode, save your Adamantite for armor and weapons, as the pickaxes and drills one tier down (made from Mythril Bars or Orichalcum Bars) will mine the same blocks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.