Adamantite armor is a Hardmode armor, and like most early-Hardmode armors, has three different headgear/helmet options, allowing the player to focus on magical, melee or ranged combat; each option changing the armor's set bonus. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 54 Adamantite Bars, made from 270( 216) Adamantite Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 78 Adamantite Bars or 390( 312) Adamantite Ore. Titanium armor is the alternative to the Adamantite Armor set.
A full set of Adamantite Armor gives off a faint pulsing aura around the character.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Both the Headgear and Helmet armor sets have more defense than the equivalent sets of Titanium armor, which makes it the only original armor to have more defense than its alternative.
- While the Adamantite Mask appears to provide the greatest face protection and looks similar to many other melee-specialized Masks, it has lower defense than the Adamantite Helmet and provides ranged bonuses.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A method for locating this ore would be to use Spelunker Potions, which make all nearby ores and treasure glow. This combined with a network of tunnels can result in a large yield of Adamantite with relative ease. Usage of Binoculars can help locate Adamantite ore hidden off screen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The set with helmet looks similar to Crimson armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Adamantite Breastplate damage bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Adamantite Leggings critical chance bonus increased from 4% to 7%.
- Adamantite Helmet set bonus (melee/movement speed boost) increased from 18% to 20%.
- Adamantite Mask ranged critical chance increased from 8% to 10%.
- Adamantite Headgear magic damage increased from 11% to 12% and magic critical chance increased from 11% to 12%.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Defense increased by 4.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.