|Dimensions||3 wide ˣ 3 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients|
|Internal Item ID: 3000|
|Internal Tile ID: 355|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
- Not to be confused with Alchemy Station.
The Alchemy Table is a crafting station used to craft Potions. It works almost identically to Placed Bottles when crafting potions, except it has a chance of not consuming ingredients. It can be found randomly in the Dungeon.
When a potion is crafted with the Alchemy Table, there is a 33% chance for each ingredient to not be consumed. There is a separate probability check for each of the ingredients used in making the potion. This is effective for gaining more value out of alchemy ingredients.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Alchemy Table counts as a valid Table (Flat Surface Item) for NPC Houses.
- On average, using the Alchemy Table will produce about 50% more potions than a Placed Bottle with the same quantity of ingredients.
- Unlike the Alchemy Station, the Alchemy Table can be placed on any block rather than just flat Furniture item.
- The Alchemy Table is only obtainable for a limited amount, depending on world generation. Due to this fact, in multiplayer not every player would be able to obtain one for their own use.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.