|Type||Furniture • Crafting station|
|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients|
- Not to be confused with Alchemy Station.
The Alchemy Table is a crafting station used to craft potions. It works almost identically to Placed Bottles when crafting potions, except it has a chance of not consuming ingredients. It can be found randomly in the Dungeon.
When a potion is crafted with the Alchemy Table, there is a 33% chance for each ingredient to not be consumed. There is a separate probability check for each of the ingredients used in making the potion. This is effective for gaining more value out of alchemy ingredients.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Alchemy Table counts as a valid flat surface item for NPC houses.
- On average, using the Alchemy Table will produce about 50% more potions than a Placed Bottle with the same quantity of ingredients.
- Unlike the Alchemy Station, the Alchemy Table can be placed on any block rather than just flat furniture items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As seen in its item ID, the Alchemy Table is the 3000th item added to the game.
- Despite its name, the Alchemy Table is not an actual table and cannot be used for crafting watches.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.