|Dimensions||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
- Not to be confused with Alchemy Station.
The Alchemy Table is a crafting station used to craft Potions. It works almost identically to Placed Bottles when crafting potions, except it has a chance of not consuming ingredients. It can be found randomly in the Dungeon.
When a potion is crafted with the Alchemy Table, there is a 33% chance for each ingredient to not be consumed. There is a separate probability check for each of the ingredients used in making the potion. This is effective for gaining more value out of alchemy ingredients.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Alchemy Table counts as a valid Table (Flat Surface Item) for NPC Houses.
- On average, using the Alchemy Table will produce about 50% more potions than a Placed Bottle with the same quantity of ingredients.
- Unlike the Alchemy Station, the Alchemy Table can be placed on any block rather than just flat Furniture item.
- The Alchemy Table is only obtainable for a limited amount, depending on world generation. Due to this fact, in multiplayer not every player would be able to obtain one for their own use.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As seen in its item ID, the Alchemy Table is the 3000th item added to the game.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()