|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients|
- Not to be confused with Alchemy Station.
The Alchemy Table is a post-Skeletron crafting station used to craft potions. It works almost identically to Placed Bottles when crafting potions, except it has a chance of not consuming ingredients. It can be found randomly in the Dungeon.
When a potion is crafted with the Alchemy Table, there is a 33% chance for each ingredient to not be consumed. There is a separate probability check for each of the ingredients used in making the potion. This is effective for gaining more value out of alchemy ingredients, especially of those that are hard to obtain.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Alchemy Table counts as a valid flat surface item for NPC houses. However, they cannot be used to craft Watches.
- On average, using the Alchemy Table will produce about 50% more potions than a Placed Bottle with the same quantity of ingredients.
- Unlike the Alchemy Station, the Alchemy Table can be placed on any block rather than just flat furniture items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As seen in its item ID, the Alchemy Table is the 3000th item added to the game.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.