|Debuff tooltip||Increased melee abilities, lowered defense|
|Ale when held|
I've got the cure for what ails ya! Get it? Ale? No?
Ale is a potion which gives the player the Tipsy debuff, increasing melee damage, but lowering the player's defense, for 2 minutes. It can be crafted at a Keg. On the Desktop version and Console version, it can also be purchased from the Tavernkeep NPC for
The Tipsy debuff has the following effects:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ale sells for
20*20 and only requires Mugs, which in turn only require 1 Glass, which is crafted from only 2 Sand each. Each unit of 2 Sand is therefore worth 20*20 if used to craft Ale. Crafting Ale can ultimately be the most profitable means of selling off Sand without incorporating other ingredients.
- Since Tipsy is a debuff, it will be removed by the Nurse. Repeatedly consuming Ale and healing at the Nurse can be a fast way to gain the The Frequent Flyer achievement.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.