|Damage||20 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
The Ale Tosser is a ranged / throwing weapon which allows the player to throw Ale. It has a 1/6 (16.67%) chance of dropping from the Tavernkeep NPC upon his death. This weapon is affected by ammo consumption reduction effects, and will benefit from items that increase throwing damage and velocity.
Its best modifier is Unreal. This is a modifier usually exclusive to ranged weapons. Since the Ale Tosser is considered a throwing weapon on Console, it receives stat bonuses from Fossil armor and Ninja armor but is unaffected by ranged-specific bonuses such as those from the Ranger Emblem.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because the Tavernkeep cannot be damaged by players normally, external methods must be used to kill him, such as Boulders, lava, enemies, or the Halloween-exclusive Rotten Eggs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Along with the Bone Glove, the Ale Tosser is one of the only two non-consumable throwing weapons in the game. It is the only one to be available outside of Expert Mode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Damage type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.