|Damage||20 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
Its best modifier is Unreal. This is a modifier usually exclusive to ranged weapons. Since the Ale Tosser is considered a throwing weapon on Console, it receives stat bonuses from Fossil armor and Ninja armor but is unaffected by ranged-specific bonuses such as those from the Ranger Emblem.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ale Tosser is affected by ammo consumption reduction effects, and will benefit from items that increase throwing damage and velocity.
- It is a unique throwing weapon in that it is not consumed upon use, but instead requires ammunition, much like ranged weapons. It shares this trait with the Bone Glove.
- Because the Tavernkeep cannot be damaged by players normally, external methods must be used to kill him, such as Boulders, lava, enemies, or the Halloween-exclusive Rotten Eggs.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Damage type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 126.96.36.199.