|Knockback||2.8 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Debuff tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
The Amarok is a Hardmode Yoyo which has a chance to inflict the Frostburn Debuff whenever it hits an Enemy. It has a reach of 18 tiles, and its duration (time until it needs to be thrown out again) is 15 seconds. The Amarok has a 1 in 300 (0.33%) chance to drop from any enemy defeated in a Snow Biome. It can also drop in a Corrupt/Crimsoned or Hallowed Snow Biome.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This is a weapon worth farming for. It can be acquired immediately upon entering Hardmode, and is the strongest Yoyo available prior to defeating a Mechanical Boss. If playing on Expert mode, you should have some extra money for reforging to Godly (each reforge costs between 5-10 gold), and you'll need it to compete with the tough new enemies.
- A good synergy can be made with the Magma Stone, to inflict both the Frostburn and On Fire! debuffs at the same time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Inuit mythology, the Amarok is a gigantic wolf god, a lone hunter that attacks those hunting alone at night.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.