|Use time||24 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3281
The Amazon is a yoyo that is made from materials found in the Jungle biome. Its high base damage and fairly long flight time make it a great choice for players who choose to use yoyos or melee weapons. The Amazon can stay extended for about 8 seconds. If players are willing to take a risk, the Amazon can be acquired within the first few days of starting a new world, since all of its crafting materials can be found in the Underground Jungle.
It has a spin duration of 8-9 seconds, and can reach up to 13 tiles.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In order to gather Stingers, Spiked Jungle Slimes can be trapped behind walls and killed safely. When going for such a strategy, the player is advised to be on the lookout for Man Eaters and Hornets, as they are able to quickly kill a new character.
- Jungle Spores are usually found in small caves surrounded by mud blocks. Man Eaters can move through blocks and cause considerably high damage; to avoid this problem, new players should stay in open spaces that allow some movement to dodge the attacks.
- If a player is on an Expert mode world, Stingers are a guaranteed drop from the monsters which drop it. With good preparation, one can obtain the Amazon more quickly than on normal mode.
- It's a good source of money because it sells for
12660*1 26 60 more than the materials required to craft it.
- With decent armor and accessories, this can easily destroy early game bosses.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()