|Use time||27 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 3377
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Amber Staves are prohibitively difficult to obtain, as they require a Nightmare, Deathbringer, equivalent, or higher Pickaxe to mine the Desert Fossils and an Extractinator to convert them. You can also mine Silt and Slush with any pickaxe to extract Amber and Sturdy Fossils, but desert fossils are easier to find. Other gem types are available much earlier and in higher quantities, and the completed weapon is statistically eclipsed by the Ruby and Diamond staves. By the time a player can complete an Amber Staff, more potent weapons will already be available.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Amber Staff is the only Gem staff that does not require metal bars to craft, instead it requires Sturdy Fossils.
- The staff may be a reference to the amber cane held by John Hammond in the 1993 movie Jurassic Park, which may explain the use of Sturdy Fossils.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()