|Use time||28 Average|
- Amber Bolt
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Amber Staves are prohibitively difficult to obtain, as they require an Evil-tier or higher Pickaxe (the Reaver Shark does qualify) to mine the Desert Fossils and an Extractinator to convert them. However, other gem types (and the metals to go with them) are available much earlier and in higher quantities; by the time a player can make an Amber Staff, they will likely already have a Ruby or Diamond staff, if not some more powerful weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Amber Staff is the only Gem staff that does not require metal bars to craft, instead it requires Sturdy Fossils.
- The staff may be a reference to the amber cane held by John Hammond in the 1993 movie Jurassic Park, which may explain the use of Sturdy Fossils.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.