- These background objects will not drop items for collection by the player. See Object for those that will always provide a drop.
Throughout most Biomes and Layers, various ambient objects are randomly scattered on world creation. These are naturally-placed background objects that can be broken with a Pickaxe, but otherwise cause no effects, and don't drop items. They function primarily as visual ambiance and cannot be collected or placed by players.
Objects[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
First Image: from left to right, the objects seem to be:
- First row: A pile of Dirt and a shovel, a tent, a wheelbarrow full of soil, a post and rope, assorted Mud and Jungle Grass, Ash with spots of hellstone, broken Lihzahrd Bricks, the broken head of a golem, a skull sitting on Lihzahrd Brick, various objects caught in Cobwebs, a chair covered in Cobwebs, a workbench covered in Cobwebs, a toilet covered in Cobwebs.
- Second row: an empty mossy cage, a mossy cage with a chicken in it, a rusty Minecart, an old well, assorted Grassy Stones, assorted Jungle Grassy Stones, variant gobs of Cobwebs, a dead body covered in Cobwebs.
- Third/fourth rows: a Table covered in Cobwebs, a Grandfather Clock covered in Cobwebs, a broken chest with Cobwebs on it, a broken Gold Chandelier, various Stones, assorted hunks of Ice, piles of Bones, more Stones, more Icy hunks.
- Fifth row: a Skeleton pierced by a Sword, three more piles of Bones, A Stone and a Mining Helmet, a Stone with a Tin Pickaxe stuck in it, a Stone with a Sword (seems to be a Tin Shortsword) in it (serves as a decoy for the Enchanted Sword Stone), Three Stones covered in Mushroom Grass, various objects covered in Cobwebs, Grassy Stones, tiny Stones, tiny Dirt chunks, tiny Snow chunks, tiny Ice chunks, bigger Ice chunks, an Iron Axe head, an Iron Broadsword hilt, an Iron Hammer head, a Mining Helmet, a Wooden Arrow, a broken Wooden Arrow, a broken Wooden Bow, Bones, bloody Bones, a skull, a bloody skull, an Iron Pickaxe head, and various Stones.
Second Image: from left to right, the objects seem to be:
- First row: large icicles, large Stone stalactites, webbed skeletal victims, large Pearlstone stalactites, large Ebonstone stalactites, large Crimstone stalactites, large Sandstone stalactites, large Granite stalactites, large Marble stalactites.
- Second row: large Stone stalagmites, large Pearlstone stalagmites, large Ebonstone stalagmites, large Crimstone stalagmites, large Sandstone stalagmites, large Granite stalagmites, large Marble stalagmites.
- Third row: small icicles, small Stone stalactites, small Hive stalactites, small Pearlstone stalactites, small Ebonstone stalactites, small Crimstone stalactites, small Sandstone stalactites, small Granite stalactites, small Marble stalactites.
- Fourth row: small Stone stalagmites, small Hive stalagmites, small Pearlstone stalagmites, small Ebonstone stalagmites, small Crimstone stalagmites, small Sandstone stalagmites, small Granite stalagmites, small Marble stalagmites.
Third Image: from left to right, the objects seem to be:
- First row: Larger variants of jungle plants, variations of large leafed plants, ferns, and multiple flowered plants.
- Second row: Smaller variants of jungle plants, including variations of large leafed plants, ferns, some variants of yellow leaved plants, and more flowered plants.
History[edit | edit source]
| Game mechanics |
|Combat||Attack speed • Autoswing • Combat Targeting • Critical hit • Damage • Knockback • Minions • Velocity|
|Environment||Ambient objects • Day and night cycle • Environment • Event • Map size • Moon • Music • NPC despawning • NPC spawning • Status messages • Wind • World Seed|
|Interface||Minimap • Logo • Title messages|
|Items||Consumable • Crafting stations (By Hand) • Crossover content • Explosion-proof objects • Mining speed • Modifiers • NPC drops • Placement • Pickaxe Power • Rarity • Storage • Tooltips • Use time • Value|
|Game||Achievements • Settings (desktop version) Config.json • Camera mode • Data IDs • Difficulty • Expert mode • Game controls • Lighting mode • NPC names|
|Multiplayer||Chat • Multiplayer|
|Player||Aggro • Breath meter • Buffs and Debuffs • Character styles • Death • Defense • Drowning • Fall damage • Ghost • Hairstyles • Health • Health regeneration • Inventory • Mana • Player stats • Spawn|