|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
- Amethyst Bolt
The Amethyst Staff is the weakest of the gem staves. It shoots a single bolt. It has slow speed and low knockback, but even with the low starting base mana of 20, the staff can fire 6 consecutive shots.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount. It cannot get the Mythical or Masterful modifiers due to its low mana cost.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the world generated with Tin Ore, the player will have to make the Topaz Staff instead, unless they can gather enough Copper Ore with the Extractinator, collect it from another world, collect it from slimes, or get copper through fishing crates.
- The bolt does not ricochet, leaving the player vulnerable if the bolt hits the ground before it can be cast again.
- Due to its somewhat slow projectile speed, this weapon suffers when facing moving aerial targets, such as the Demon Eye.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory icon updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.