Ancient Cobalt armor
The Ancient Cobalt armor design is based on a version of Cobalt armor that appeared before the 1.0.3 update, when it was replaced by Jungle armor. The old design was later re-introduced, in 1.2, as Ancient Cobalt armor. It currently shares identical stats with Jungle armor, but differs in appearance. Furthermore, Jungle armor and Ancient Cobalt armor pieces can be mixed and matched while still providing their set bonus.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite its name, Ancient Cobalt armor is not functionally related to the current Cobalt armor set, nor with Cobalt Ore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Increased the Magic critical chance bonus on the Hat and Pants from 4% to 6%.
- Replaced the 4% Magic critical bonus on the Shirt with a 6% Magic damage bonus.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Total defense increased from 15 to 17.
- Max mana bonus increased from 60 to 80.
- Critical strike chance increased from 9% to 12%.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Fixed bug where Ancient Cobalt armor pieces did not grant critical strike chance.
- Fixed bug where you didn't get the set bonus by mixing Ancient Cobalt & Jungle armor pieces.
- Ancient Cobalt gear no longer drops both Armor and Legs at the same time.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite added.
- Desktop 1.2: Re-introduced as Ancient Cobalt armor, but without the mana regeneration boost.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Removed and replaced with Jungle armor.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced as Cobalt armor.