Ancient Hallowed armor
Ancient Hallowed armor is a Hardmode armor set. It has ranged, melee, summoner, and magic set versions, depending on the equipped headpiece. Crafting a full set with one headpiece requires 54 Hallowed Bars (dropped by the mechanical bosses), or 90 Hallowed Bars for the full set including all four headpieces. Wearing a full set gives off a faint pulsing aura around the player and displays an after-image effect while in motion. To acquire the necessary Hallowed Bars for a full set with one helmet, a player will need to kill a mechanical boss 2-4 times, and 3-4 times for all three helmets.
It currently shares identical stats with Hallowed armor, but differs in appearance. Furthermore, Ancient Hallowed and Hallowed armor pieces can be mixed and matched while still providing their set bonus.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Ancient Hallowed Greaves||Demon Altar|
|Ancient Hallowed Headgear|
|Ancient Hallowed Helmet|
|Ancient Hallowed Hood|
|Ancient Hallowed Mask|
|Ancient Hallowed Plate Mail|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the armor is crafted at an altar, crafting this set will allow entirely skipping a Hardmode anvil. However, this is not recommended due to the vast majority of useful Hardmode items that require a Hardmode anvil to craft.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sprite of this armor set is the old sprite of Hallowed armor (pre 1.4).
- Unlike other "Ancient" items, the Ancient Hallowed Hood was not a sprite that existed prior in the game as there was no Hallowed summoner headgear prior to 18.104.22.168.
- The Ancient Hallowed Hood is a completely new item with the style of the old Hallowed armor.
- This armor set is the only Ancient armor that is crafted instead of being dropped by enemies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.