Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark. Don't forget to save your changes!
|Type||Furniture – Crafting station|
|Dimensions||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used to craft items from Lunar Fragments and Luminite|
The Ancient Manipulator is a crafting station used to craft items from Luminite and Lunar Fragments. It is dropped by the Lunatic Cultist. When placed, the orb on the manipulator pulsates in the colors of the four celestial Pillars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
total: 49 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each Lunar Fragment appears to have a Drill, Chainsaw and Hammer variant that are all currently unobtainable.
- The Ancient Manipulator has the ability to combine three Lunar Fragments to create a fragment of the unused type. (e.g., combine Solar, Nebula, and Stardust fragments to create a Vortex fragment.) This makes it easier to create a fully themed set of Lunar equipment in fewer fights.
- Despite the fact it has red rarity, it has no sell value.
- Even when painted, the Ancient Manipulator continues to cycle between the colors of the Celestial Pillars. Any parts not changing in color adopt the paint color as usual.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()