|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used to craft items from Lunar Fragments and Luminite|
The Ancient Manipulator is an endgame crafting station used to craft items from Luminite and Lunar Fragments. It is dropped by the Lunatic Cultist. When placed, the orb and accents on the manipulator pulsate in the colors of the four Celestial Pillars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The player can combine three types of Lunar Fragments to craft the fourth one. This is useful when they are missing a very small number of fragments to complete an item, because it is not necessary to go through the Lunar Events again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the fact it has a rarity of , it has no sell value.
- Even when painted, the Ancient Manipulator continues to cycle between the colors of the Celestial Pillars. Any parts not changing in color adopt the paint color as usual.
- Each Lunar Fragment appears to have a drill, chainsaw, and hammer variant that are all currently unobtainable.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.