We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Ancient Shadow armor
|Ancient Shadow armor|
|Set Bonus||15% increased movement speed|
|Sell||1 80 (set)|
|Internal Item ID: 956-958|
Ancient Shadow armor is an armor set that reproduces the pre-1.0.3 Shadow armor design, and is otherwise identical in all ways to the current Shadow armor set. Each piece is interchangeable with the equivalent Shadow armor piece, while still granting the same set bonus. The ancient in the name is derived from the armor using an older version of the Shadow armor's artwork.
Each piece has a 1/525 (~0.19%) chance of being dropped by an Eater of Souls.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you mix and match the ancient set and its current counterpart, you will still get the set bonus. However, you will not get the visual trailing shadow bonus that comes with the set.
- If Ancient Shadow Armor is equipped in social slots, the after-image effect will still appear, even though you will not get the set bonus.
- The armor has the same sprite as Shadow Armor had before 1.0.3, hence the name "ancient".
- If you have a decent amount of gear with a new player, you can farm Eater of Souls and skip to Shadow Armor very early on.
- Farming for Ancient Shadow Armor is much slower in a hardmode world because the spawn rate for the Eater of Souls is much lower.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Ancient Shadow armor drop rate was reduced slightly.
- 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Demonite |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall Pickaxe • Axe • Hammer • Fishing Pole • Sword • Bow • Flail • Armor ( Ancient)|