|AI Type||Ancient Vision AI|
|Immune to||All debuffs|
- Internal NPC ID: 521
“A vision of a deadly omen wrought forth by a powerful cultist, often appears with reckless cosmic summoning of wyvern spirits.
— The Bestiary
The Ancient Vision is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that can spawn during the Lunatic Cultist boss encounter. It is only summoned if a player attacks a duplicate of the Lunatic Cultist while a Phantasm Dragon is still alive.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Vision's behavior is similar to that of Mothron's charge attack, as it flies quickly towards the player while leaving an afterimage behind it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of the Ancient Vision heavily resembles the head of Cthulhu from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos, and is also reminiscent of the head of the Moon Lord.
- The Moonling pet summoned by the Master Mode-exclusive item Piece of Moon Squid, shares a silhouette resemblance to the Ancient Vision.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.