From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
The Angel Halo is a vanity item sometimes purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 40 . Like the other vanity items sold by him, it must be equipped in the social accessory slot or in the accessory slot in order to be shown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can be seen in darkness, though it does not produce any light.
- The Angel Halo cannot be placed on a Mannequin or a Womannequin.
- The Angel Halo cannot be reforged.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When any type of Hades Dye is equipped, part of its effect will be cut off in its upmost frame of the player's walk cycle.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.