|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Damage||80 / 160|
|Max Life||90 / 180|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Debuff duration||45 seconds / 90 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 102
- Not to be confused with the NPC Angler.
The Angler Fish is a Hardmode enemy which spawns in the Cavern layer and in the Jungle. It swims faster than Piranhas when chasing the player, and can inflict the Bleeding debuff. It has a small glowing bulb sprouting from its head that emits a small amount of light.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In reality, the anglerfish lives deep under the sea, and like their game counterpart, the females do have a small glowing bulb they use to attract prey.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.