We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Angler armor is an armor set consisting of an Angler Hat, Angler Vest, and Angler Pants. Each piece of the set provides a 5% increase to Fishing Power and can be received as a reward for completing Fishing quests given by the Angler NPC. The hat is given at 10 quests completed, the vest piece at 15, and the pants at 20. Although its effects on fishing are useful throughout the game, it only rewards a total of 4 defense.
Wearing the full set provides no additional bonuses.
Set[edit | edit source]
- Internal Item ID: 2367
- Internal Item ID: 2368
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As the low defense of this armor can put Hardmode players at a disadvantage, it is recommended to take measures when fishing (e.g. a box of blocks with a floor of platforms, Peace Candles, Traps, Minions) in order to prevent enemies from getting too close and/or quickly killing the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Angler armor is one of 7 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Eskimo armor, Gladiator armor , Ninja armor , Obsidian armor , Pink Eskimo armor, and Rain armor .
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.