From Terraria Wiki
Angry Bones are enemies found in the Dungeon. They follow the Fighter AI and can open closed doors after one or two hits. They will sometimes leap towards the player when they get close, or if the player is above them.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the Mobile version, killing Angry Bones can still summon Dungeon Spirits.
- The first variation of the Angry Bones can spawn slightly larger or smaller than usual, with its stats modified accordingly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Most weapons found in the Dungeon are very effective against Angry Bones, like the Water Bolt or the Blue Moon, thanks to their piercing ability.
- If you are having problems with the Angry Bones, grappling to walls and ceilings is a good way to stay off their range.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Variants Big Boned and Short Bones introduced.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Sprite updated. Original sprite:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.