The Angry Nimbus is a rare Hardmode enemy that spawns when the weather is rainy in Forest biomes. It will follow players around the map, attempting to kill them with a rain-type attack similar to that of the Crimson Rod and the Nimbus Rod. It floats above the player making it difficult to hit with close-range weapons. They are immune to the Confused, Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nimbus clouds are common clouds that are usually dark in appearance due to their dense water content.
- Cumulonimbus clouds resemble the Angry Nimbus more closely, yet are not nimbus clouds. They are precipitating Nimbus clouds whose name roots from the Latin terms cumulus ("heap"), and Nimbus ("rain, storm-cloud"), which explains Angry Nimbus' lumpy appearance.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Increased spawn rate.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.