Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Angry TrapperHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Plant AI|
|Banner||Angry Trapper Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 175
The Angry Trapper is a Hardmode enemy that is a much stronger version of the Man Eater and Snatcher. It only spawns in the Jungle and Underground Jungle biomes once a world enters Hardmode. It is immune to the Venom, Confused and Poisoned debuffs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike its pre-Hardmode variants, the Snatcher and the Man Eater, the Angry Trapper is affected by knockback.
- The Angry Trapper can reach out to about 55 blocks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since it often resides inside of blocks, weapons that are capable of attacking through blocks, such as the Crystal Vile Shard or the Nettle Burst, prove effective.
- Like with the Snatcher and Man Eater, destroying the block an Angry Trapper is attached to will kill it instantly without dropping any loot.
- Because of this, it is not suggested to destroy the block it is attached to, especially when aiming for obtaining the Uzi.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Angry Trapper: "When a Man Eater consumes enough human flesh, it undergoes a cocoon-like metamorphosis into a far deadlier form."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.3: Anchored block can no longer be destroyed.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Drop chance of the Uzi increased from 1/200 to 1/100.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.