|AI Type||Plant AI|
|Damage||100 / 200|
|Max Life||300 / 600|
|KB Resist||75% / 78%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 175
The Angry Trapper is a Hardmode enemy that is a much stronger version of the Man Eater and Snatcher. It only spawns in the Jungle and Underground Jungle biomes once a world enters Hardmode. It is immune to the Poisoned, Confused and Venom debuffs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike its pre-Hardmode variants, the Snatcher and the Man Eater, the Angry Trapper is affected by knockback.
- Like with the Snatcher and Man Eater, destroying the block it is attached to will kill it instantly without dropping any loot.
- Because of this, it is not suggested to destroy the block it is attached to, especially when aiming for obtaining the Uzi.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since it often resides inside of blocks, weapons that are capable of attacking through blocks, such as the Crystal Vile Shard or the Nettle Burst, prove effective.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Drop chance increased from 1/200 to 1/100.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.