We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Damage||100 / 200|
|Max Life||300 / 600|
|KB Resist||75% / 78|
|Internal NPC ID: 175|
The Angry Trapper is a Hardmode enemy that is a much stronger version of the Man Eater and Snatcher. They only spawn in the Jungle and Underground Jungle biomes once a world enters Hardmode. They are immune to the Poisoned, Confused, and Venom debuffs. It has a 1 in 100 chance to drop the Uzi.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This enemy can be a real threat to even an endgame character, thus it is recommended to be well armed with high tier equipment to farm it, although the potential to obtain the Uzi in early Hardmode is very tempting and worth the risk, too. Alternatively, do not enter Angry Trapper's range. Instead, defeat it with weapons that can hit burrowing enemies, such as Spears, Nettle Burst or Crystal Vile Shard.
- Unlike its pre-hardmode counterparts (Snatcher and Man Eater), it is affected by knockback.
- Like the Snatcher and Man Eater, destroying the block attached to it will kill it instantly without dropping any loot.
- Because of this, it is not suggested to destroy the block it's attached to, especially if you wish to get the Uzi.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Drop chance increased from 1/200 to 1/100.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 184.108.40.206: Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200.
- 1.2: Introduced.