|Coins|100*1Pre-Hardmode: 250*250Hardmode: 200*2Post-Plantera: 400*4
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Angry Tumbler is an enemy that spawns in the Desert during Sandstorms. It attacks by rolling quickly towards the player. They can be extremely difficult to deal with for new players due to their speed when moving in the same direction as the sandstorm, as well as their considerable damage output. Angry Tumblers are immune to the Confused debuff.
- When the Angry Tumbler moves with the flow of the Mighty Wind, it becomes extremely quick, similar to a charging ability. An easy way to deal with it is to jump over it and force it to move against the wind, in which case it is rather slow.
- Use ranged weapons to kill them quickly. Usually a Bow with a lot of arrows (Flaming Arrows and others that inflict debuffs or have high damage), but any ranged weapon will do. Due to their fairly low knockback resistance, any weapon that fires quickly and/or deals high knockback is preferable.
- The Angry Tumbler is a tumbleweed, which are classically and sometimes humorously symbolic of desolate desert locations in film.
- In the Switch version, if the player is killed by an Angry Tumbler, it may come towards their spawn point to attack them. This is most likely a bug.
- The Bestiary entry for the Angry Tumbler: "Powerful winds have blown this tumbleweed around the desert, and it is none too pleased. They roll faster with the wind than against it."